Reviews for The Sniper II: Babylonian Nights
licha.s chapter 1 . 5/29
hilarious! i hope you get into the third part eventually
Milagro626 chapter 1 . 5/26
Can't wait to see the next Sniper installment. Post ASAP, and I hope that we can get a few SNIPER shots from the New Queen's Wizard. 50 Cal shot would be nice!
Anansii chapter 1 . 5/12
Anansii here - just finished rereading these two. Is there any chance you're going to write the third? I'm enjoying Were's Harry but I'd really like to see Sniper III. Somehow, I suspect the whole Statute of Secrecy thing may not be long for this world...

Also thought Dresden Files when first I saw Bob and Mouse, especially since Mouse will presumably grow up to be huge.
SL chapter 1 . 3/24
Thanks for the interesting story! The use of the bomb brought the story to a-tad-abrupt end. But considering at least one more episode will follow, I think it's okay.

Look forward to the next episode!
Just finished reading both stories, and I have to say they were both well written. They made for an hillarious read. Good job. I am looking forward to the next installment.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/25
How is it that Harry always manages to find the "I-Want-To-Rule-All" types?
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 2/24
Great sequel I loved it :)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 2/8
And be sure to post the 3rd opus ;D
Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait to read it !

***Pyrane***
Fereydoun chapter 1 . 1/11
good read. hoping for a sequel.
orion0905 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
That was awesome, great story and I can't wait fur the next one.
DeadParade chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Man, I hope there's a part 3 this is good.
Riniko22 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Another nice story, still looking for Dumbledore to get what he is asking for and so richly deserves.
glitch-e-r-749 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Dude your stories are amazing PLS DO THE LAST SNIPER OMH AND UPDATR UR WEREA HARRY AAH AMAZING
Iryelb chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I'm glad to hear that you're willing to write another Sniper Harry because these things are really fun to read. I think it would be nice if in this next, probably last, one if people like Dumbledore were to finally understand that they were wrong and they drove Harry away and wont be getting him back. Also, some more Tiamat.
akasanta chapter 1 . 9/26/2014