Reviews for The Sniper II: Babylonian Nights
bigpapabelial chapter 1 . 3/25
Second time reading through both stories. Love this so much. Stories where Harry goes his own route are some of my most read stories. Thank you for your work.
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 2/27
Oh come now there needs a to a another sequel to see the devastation brought to Dumbledore and everything he wants.
Raiju001 chapter 1 . 2/27
Yup, unless it is an on screen death, ALWAYS assume they are still alive! Great fun and thank you for the story!
takato9610 chapter 1 . 1/11
Estuvo increíble, realmente espero poder ver más de esta historia. Y ya considerando a Harry digamos, con más tiempo libre, al no ser parte ya del Ejército, me dan unas ganas de verlo experimentar con su Magia para mejorar sus Armas. Digo, las Runas y encantamientos en el metal deben hacer algo
ManticoreBlues chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
this is a great sequel, would love another one but I understand if you don't make one considering how long it's been and what not
Eleesar chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
Sniper 3?
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 10/31/2021
Awesome finish to this story, basically telling Dumbles where he can shove it. Good grief that man doesn't know when to quit! Grrrr

I love Bob and Mouse! I hope Dobby is safe from both of them!
Hamster chapter 1 . 8/19/2021
Hi
Eriktheviking70 chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
A great story, well written and engrossing but what happens next?
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
Awesome follow on to Sniper
Will we see more of Ms. Ali?
And Ms. Greengrass for that matter?
Aredianx chapter 1 . 6/11/2021
Wish there was more.
M-chanchen chapter 1 . 6/10/2021
Hi!
Interesting continuation for The sniper. You did good at writing. I enjoyed reading very much.
It's quite sad that so many of the very competent wizards like from the Hectors died.
The name Bob the Basilisk reminded me of Bob, the titan from Percy Jackson XD
Whoops, Dumbledore's manipulations went wrong. But honestly, Harry would make a bad guide for the wizarding world. He much prefers to take things into his own hands and not try to navigate the public. He seemed very contend with his military companions.
I wonder on what excursions the Queen will send her Wizard, Harry.
erik chapter 1 . 3/22/2021
More. please, more.
cliffdweller chapter 1 . 2/19/2021
Fun read, is there more.
Gremlin23 chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
I love this as well as first fic. truly well-written. If I could make one suggestion, or more a request really, it would be to please fix the then/than mistakes. it bugs me something fierce. that said, the fact that that is literally my only complaint should add to how good this is.