Reviews for The Sniper II: Babylonian Nights
adafrog chapter 1 . 6/30
Love it.
YesImdisgusting chapter 1 . 6/24
Nah... Really? He left his army mates just like that?

This is just sad to me...
TuxedoMac chapter 1 . 4/24
So normally I don't know how I would have taken the story. The first one was recommended and then I was okay it's a one-shot I'll read the sequels. And I say I don't know how I normally take it because the style you used not 100% what I'm used to reading. And I mean that by the first person aspects and that. Now with saying all that and lean you up to this I actually liked it.
Now I'm going to give for both stories you know it's probably a pain in the ass but you know what mostly because I think the sequels here covers more. Both overall giving interesting take on what Harry would do with his life after being found guilty. So there is that aspect. Now there were some glitches here and there but story's been posted for a while I'm not even going to bring them up. Overall I like the mixture of the magic and the military especially with how both aspects are used in this story in dealing with the ancient ones. I think that's all I got to say about that you have a good one .

TuxedoMac
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 4/8
I'm honestly very sad that you are no longer writing. I would have loved to see what the third installment of this series contained. As for what is written, its an enjoyable story. I really like the idea of Harry joining the military and wish it was a more used trope.
Bediver3 chapter 1 . 4/2
nice, Harry Potter could should dumble what happens if he involucrates with him again ;v
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 2/5
Fun fic.

It's always nice to see Harry taking charge instead of being his canon self.
orthankg1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2023
Very nice
ShadowbaneXX chapter 1 . 8/22/2023
Really wish you still produced content on here
laraquick chapter 1 . 7/31/2023
Great sequel. Dumbledore just can't keep from interfering in Harry's life.
Balmonec chapter 1 . 7/12/2023
I enjoyed this one. Pity about the Cedric identity being killed off, but I look forward to the third installment!
Poseiden's Wrath chapter 1 . 4/19/2023
Is the third one coming or do you have a writers block? I love those sniper stories
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 4/5/2023
This was a wonderful story and I absolutely love this series. However I'm very sad that you seem to have stopped writing almost ten years ago at this point. The ending of this was set up perfectly for another instalment. I was left very curious about the ancient Dark Lady. Will she come after Harry for revenge? Will she wait and rebuild her kingdom? What about Dumbledore and his meddling? How is life for Harry as the Queens Wizard? There's so many questions and I would love to know the answers. As for this story, it was well written and very enjoyable. I love how you have written this Harry and that he is a career military. His attitude and comments remind me of my husband who is a retired Marine Sniper. I do hope that you some day return to writing.
AliceTobor chapter 1 . 3/19/2023
This NEEDS a sequel!

Dumbledore NEEDS to be DEALT with.

PAINFULLY and PERMANENTLY!