Reviews for The Sniper II: Babylonian Nights
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 12/9
Love this!
Malkin Nott chapter 1 . 10/19
Royal Wizard Harry has an amazing ring to it! Wonder if Luna and Tiamat would ever meet? Because Luna sounds like the perfect person to basically turn Tiamat purple aside from Harry.
Kid Coheed chapter 1 . 9/22
Now I want to see the next one taking place 2 years after this with Tiamat looking through the world's history for some one to help her take down the "ungifted" world perhaps a Dark King to her Dark Queen. and it falls to Dana Ali and Harry Potter to take them down. Cause you know Happy endings and all that, plus you can wax poetic about her and then just chuck her away.
digbygreen chapter 1 . 8/25
Mouse is the shadow on the second moon of Dune.
HumANToid chapter 1 . 8/24
waiting for the next episode..
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/16
If the old fools are a might upset at what Harry did in Iraq with one bomb, they're just gonna love it when they learn Tiamat survived ! And they can't send Harry back in to kill her. Add to that that they just realized that Dumb-as-a-Door just screwed up by the numbers and they can't do anything to Harry, and they might just toss the old goat molesting sheep shagging meddling sob out on his ear if he's lucky! Of course nobody said the Queen couldn't put Harry back in the SAS. She could even send him out to kill Tiamat in anyway he sees fit. Queen's Wizard answers to the Queen only and not the ICW nor the Wizengamot. So bot organizations are shit out of luck! I'd enjoy another Sniper story when your muse gets around to telling it to you. I've enjoyed both Sniper stories now. Thanks for writing and posting them.
bookworm737 chapter 1 . 8/10
I know it's been a good chunk of time, but I hope you do end up writing more in this series! I want to see what Harry does with his blank check *evil grin.*
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 7/31
This needs a sequel where Harry tortures the old magicals into sanity.
Dumbledore needs to die, slowly, painfully, in disgrace!
LostDragon49 chapter 1 . 7/21
This needs a sequel!
I want to see The Queens Wizard Bitch slap the old goat in front of the MoM, please?
Mandalore Requiem chapter 1 . 7/8
Brilliant. Simple brilliant. Thank you.
Montara chapter 1 . 6/22
Will there be a sequel to find out what happened with Tiamat? Hope so. Thanks for sharing!
gandalf da black chapter 1 . 5/1
Oh boy I can't wait to read part three.
segment thought chapter 1 . 4/25
aaa i loved this

bob the basilisk! mouse the nundu! 3

so damn adorable

great fic!
torlan2003 chapter 1 . 4/10
Great story, it rocks really enjoyed reading it. I very creative, looking forward to the next story.
Sir Snark-a-lot chapter 1 . 3/1
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ PART 3! Your work is brilliant! Keep it up!