Reviews for The Sniper II: Babylonian Nights
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/30
Fun.
i like these stories, thanks for writing them and stuff
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/16
Interesting story. I should think most wizards in Britain would have enough sense to realize that Harry isn't Dark ... he just hates Dumbledore for the way he has basically stolen large pieces of Harry's life. He is completely obsessed with Harry and just can't let him alone. Too bad Harry can't send him to Mars or something - anything to get him out of Harry's life. It would be nice if there were Wizarding psychiatrists. I'll bet one of them could diagnose Dumbledore with loads of obsessions and delusions.

Perhaps the Queen can do something to stop Dumbledore's attempts to control Harry. Since Harry prefers to live in the Muggle world, then Albus's constant badgering and attempts to control and manipulate Harry - which often result in Muggles having to be Obliviated (not to mention the numbers of Wizards he Obliviates) - could be seen as Wizarding affairs spilling into Muggle life. Wouldn't that violate the Wizards' charter granting them the right to self governance? It would be nice if they could get DD over a barrel, so to speak, and force him to either leave Harry alone or risk both losing his magic and costing the Wizarding World its autonomy. It's a thought ...

I look forward to reading the next story.

Since the a Dark Queen escaped, I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 6/8
wonder if harry will end up with asotria and ali
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 5/26
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
I would like for Harry to team up with Dark Lady and get more "dark creatures" into the Magical World.
PotterWhoLockLover chapter 1 . 5/17
Amazing story! The first one is amazing as well! I'd love another sequel, but i understand that you might not want to write another one, so I'll just say it again:
AMAZING!
AvidReader chapter 1 . 4/13
Cool story. As others, I would like to see more. If you're still aroun, I hope you'll find the inspiration to write again.
l4w chapter 1 . 3/19
Good read
So what will Harry do next and how will Dumbles be annoying next?
Looking forward to more
Thanks
Maeahru chapter 1 . 2/14
Having not read any of your other writings (yet), I am happy to say that this worked quite well even as a stand-alone.

For 14k words, the plot and characters were quite excellent-even the people who only appeared for a paragraph had some personality. The melding of Normal and Magical was quite exceptional in both the plot and how people reacted to the struggles of a hidden and divided world.

Concerning the extreme loss of life... war is terrible. Many lives are cut way to short, including a lot of the best. Even the loss of people who aren't close to the best is sad in its own way. While the story as a whole was obviously shorter and would not enjoy the company of angst, I would have liked to have seen at least some reaction from any survivors-perhaps a tremor of fear/loss after everyone is dead and/or captured or a single line of anger in Potter's final confrontation with Dumbledore.

As an aside, if you ever find yourself with lots of time and the desire to write-I, for one, would love to read a Tiamat/Marduk story set in the Potterverse. Or a story from any time and location other than what has already been excellently written by the original author. So many amazing stories missed because people write the same thing over and over rather than something in a [Potterverse] 16th century Japan, 17th century Ottoman Empire, 18th century Hong Kong, 20th century Tibet-the list could go on: Cambodian Empire, India, Egypt, Abyssinia, Congo,... *gives up hope*

Anyways, Thanks for the great read and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have written.
Professor Steinmetz chapter 1 . 1/30
I love the idea of Harry being a Queens Wizard.
Tarix chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Fantastic, Sniperverse really deserves more story's.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I'm incredibly happy with this sequel to Sniper. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Lovely fic
Pyrophoricity chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Really good story, i was searching for this kind of approach of the harry potter universe (Technologic or military) So thanks a lot for it !
Charles Ceaser chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Awesome please update soon.