Reviews for The Sniper II: Babylonian Nights
erik chapter 1 . 3/22
More. please, more.
cliffdweller chapter 1 . 2/19
Fun read, is there more.
Gremlin23 chapter 1 . 1/25
I love this as well as first fic. truly well-written. If I could make one suggestion, or more a request really, it would be to please fix the then/than mistakes. it bugs me something fierce. that said, the fact that that is literally my only complaint should add to how good this is.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 1/23
This is an awesome short story. I know it’s been years, but I hope the author comes back to it someday.

When I hear Queen’s Wizard, I imagine the meme of 007 flanking Queen Elizabeth as she gives him orders to wipe out the Parliament in a fit of pique over their continued inanity.
Netchka chapter 1 . 1/9
Is Harry having fun or not?
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
Amazing stories. I’ve read both of the Sniper stories and I absolutely love them. Can’t wait for more.
Uuhjjnj chapter 1 . 11/10/2020
Reading this hurt me both physically and mentally
Crypt chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
Yeah I really enjoy the sniper series. Something completely different to everything else here.

I really look forward to the next instalment - hopefully it will be Harry slapping down Dumbledore and the sheeple of wizarding Britain.
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I do hope there will be another episode in the Sniper universe. Read like an Indiana Jones novel. Very well done. Love all of the digs at bureaucracy and meddling old fools.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

–Arthur C. Clarke
HellHound-1997 chapter 1 . 6/20/2020
I love this story so much. Thank you for this gift.
erik chapter 1 . 3/26/2020
Still a great read and I keep hoping for the continuing adventures of Bob and Mouse.
Mari chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
Hilariously brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2020
Still waiting for part three.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
Loved this story! Thanks for sharing it with us.