Reviews for Beach Day
FabrevansFTW chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Aww... that was cute! It's highly unlikely since it's been over 2 years since you last updated... but whatever... I'll say it anway: I still really hope you'd continue with your fic when you're not busy anymore and you're inspired again. For what it's worth, what I've read so far I love. Thanks for writing Fabrevans and sharing it with us! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Wow I really love this story, I hope you continue :D
Caidyn Lockent chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
This was such a good story! please please please write more! i neeeeedd to know what happens next!

3 Caidyn
ReadingFanfiction13 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
pls update quick
eternalLove59 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Loved this...the end of this chapter was beautiful. Can't wait for more update soon please.
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Aww this first chapter was cute. Baby Sam and Quinn are adorable even if much didn't happen here. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
hey chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
This is really good! Thank for sharing! Please update! Sam and Quinn ftw! :)
fabrevansforever chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
next one! :)
Locachica12 chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Aww cute Lemon Lips and Quinn! great story nicely written.
Ly chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
He is going to go to mckenley or something? or they are going to keep meeting in the beach? either way i love this fic, so please update soon! also please update soon "The Way to Eden" and this one i love your fics!
Written-in-hearts chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Aww. Still totally in love with this story. I can't wait for them to meet again either! Update soon, please(:
tomorrow will be kinder chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
I like it. I wasn't sure if another chapter would be good, the first one was amazing all by iself. But I really really like this! I hope you update soon! :)
RJRRAA chapter 2 . 3/18/2011

Are they ever going to remember that they met before? Like maybe the parents got a picture really fast or something?
RJRRAA chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Readingtoomuch chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
That was awesome! I can't wait for more!