Reviews for In Memoriam
een nihc chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
These two fic compliment each other wonderfully. I'm so glad that you wrote Rukia's side too. Can't decide which is sadder though. Truly emotional and melancholy. I really like the quote in the end.

[As long as I remember you, your heart is here with me.]
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
*sobbing* i dunno why but some how i find this sadder than In Absentia! I think it's because they're both doing the opposit of the other to cope but...*sob* it's just so freakin sad! TT
philisnotonfire chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
aww so sad

made me cry

awesome work I loved it
Hidden Masked chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
OMG, another touching and emotional story. Those two thoughts and perspectives in this chapter and the other story really clicked. I love them both. And you made me cry again! It was really lovely. I really really love your last line. Thank You so much for your work! Great job! :D
mitsuishi chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I really loved this story and even slipped a few tears, it was so moving. The story is written really perfectly: without all the drama, you simply showed Rukia's feelings, which really matches her character. The style is also amazing.

The most moving moments for me were the one with Byakuya, when you showed the understanding between them and I clearly could remember both of the stories: the one of Byakuya and Hisana and the one of Ichigo and Rukia, even though you didn't write about it. That was truly powerful.

And the second one, was at the end, when Rukia remembered Keien's words, thinking about his former lieutenant with respect, about the lessons he gave her, trying to relieve the pain she felt without Ichigo.

Another thing that I truly loved was how you pictured Ichigo in Rukia's eyes, it is really rare to read something staying so perfectly in character, without all those fluffy things people use to write in Ichigo's and Rukia's minds ;)

Once again, it was a perfect story for me, I really loved it :)
AnonM1ss chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This too is beautifully written. You were saying that this couple has intrigued you more as the plot develops, and I'd say it'd be a boon if you explored them more in writing :)
Veronica111111 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wonderful companion fic. I really enjoyed the contrasting themes, one trying to forget and one struggling to remember. So poignant and appropriate for the situation and characters. Great job!
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
aawww...you broke my heart with this piece. this was such a well written angst/romance fic that centered on Rukia's POV. you wrote her so IC that i wouldn't be surprised if the real scenario in the manga will turn out similar to your piece (if Tite Kubo were ever going to show us Rukia's POV). I hope he will though. Gosh i missed her so much!

anyways, i loved how you described her feelings so well in here. it is so Rukia to be so selfless and keeping those pains to herself. my heart ached for her and Ichigo. i really cannot wait for their reunion. all in all, i really love this fic. it is one of the best that i read, and i read a lot. you are such an amazing writer! i hope to see more of your works in the future. XD
autumnsoliloquy chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is one of the best Rukia-perspective fics post-farewell around here. I love the imagery, the subtle metaphors you used. I really like how the sentences flow and from them flows exactly the kind of longing that Rukia is feeling. It's very in character of Rukia to still be selfless in such a situation. She is like Ichigo in a sense that they both wanna shoulder the hurt all alone.
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was so very Rukia. Gorgeous and well done, though I'm pretty sure you tore my heart out, stomped in it some, and then shred it to pieces.

Sora(:
InspireInspireInspire chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
what more can I say then, beautiful? (:
Ori chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh yes, I have to see some less angsty stuff from you! :D I am sure it would be good.
carzla chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Such a beautiful story!

Maybe it's cause I'm reading it early in the morning after I just woke up, but it almost brought me to tears right at the end when Rukia was thinking that it was okay for Ichigo to forget her if it would make him hurt less (it's so very Rukia to think that way). And how she'd do the remembering for both of them and how Ichigo's heart would be with her as long as she thinks of him... *sniffles*

I'll be looking forward to the next IchiRuki fic!
Hime The Stars Shine Bright chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Beautiful, very moving. The last part made me very sad; where Rukia says that Ichigo's heart will remain with her. Very elegantly written.
Roara chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
You know, it's with a feeling of trepidation and excitement that I open your stories. They are always brilliant, thought-out, and well written, but they always leave me feeling a little heartbroken. I guess that's just your unique little flavor to what you write, or at least it is with Bleach. Melancholy. I honestly have no words that would otherwise describe how truly amazing this is. Your contrast between Ichigo's story and this one is striking, and really makes you think about the story and the manga that it's based off of. Wonderful, wonderful as always.

Roara-chan