Reviews for Can't Forget You
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Hello. Glad they got their HEA. I liked Angela's supporting role too. And Edward's tattoo...a nice touch! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
So intense and good! Loved it!
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
OMG HEA Happy Dance, who needs lemons when we have a promise of a wonderful time together for them. Umm I'm not averse to them just this is great
CentauRita chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Here's to...being, Home!

With 'New Zeal' in US ;}
Stephanie.fr chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
What a beautiful story. I really liked the end, it was perfect.
bethi13212 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
No lemon needed, this was perfect!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Really, really good story. For a moment or three you almost had me believing Edward would return to N. Z. for good. Loved the little twist with the other job offer.

Thank you for sharing.
xXLiasanaXx chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was so beautiful! You're an amazing writer. It made me cry so much. I loved it.
angela12665 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Great one shot! I've put this on story alert just in case you decide to write about Edward's return..or the day he moves in with Jasper...or the day they get married...or just the next time they get it on...lol Lemons, more lemons please. ;-)
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
omg... that was soooooooo amazing! I did cry and felt my heart break during this short story and then... well, then, I was so completely and utterly in love w/ both these boys! Just WOW! For a short story to move me soo much... *sigh* just WOW!
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Loved it!
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Sweet story!

carolyn.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Fantastic story. Thanks for sharing.
sablena chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
beautiful! i loved this!
sue273 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh I loved this beautiful story. These boys were meant to be together. A followup chapter would be greatly appreciated...you know...just to recap the last few lines of the story!

Thanks so much for writing. Sue xx