Reviews for Can't Forget You
sue273 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh I loved this beautiful story. These boys were meant to be together. A followup chapter would be greatly appreciated...you know...just to recap the last few lines of the story!

Thanks so much for writing. Sue xx
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ooh loved it! You could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Remind me why they decided to wait until their last night together again? LOL. A lemon would have made this story perfect, so I'm going to put it on story alert, just incase you decide to do a ch2.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
wonderful oneshot :)
flutterfli chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
No Lemon, shame on you. LOL I could easily see a outtake or even a continuation of your story. There is just something about both Edward and Jasper as professionals that is entriguing. Just different from most of the edward and Jasper fics, their language, demeanor, and taylored suits are hot! ;).
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
So beautiful, I read the last part through tears. Thankyou for this.
sugaray chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aaaw i loved this...
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh this is so sweet and also hot! Love the story
Grizzo chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Should have reviewed this last month when I read it. This is a great story. Hopefully some outtakes of their journey together. Thanks for writing.
Anthea's place chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
You know when you get so much involved while reading a story, that you totally forget about your surroundings, about yourself, about your RL and all? Well, it happened to me when I read this beautiful love story... God, you made my heart ache, I had this weird 'thing' in my throat, and yeah I cried. The tattoo had me sobbing!

Thanks for the happy ending. They so much deserved! And pleeeeease, would you consider continuing it a bit more? Just a bit... a tiny bit... Um, we might need some slashy lemons... just sayin'... ;D

Take care, ok?

xo
Romantically Discharged chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Good story! Good Writer! D
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Loved it! Loved the MI references. It would be kind of cool to have another o/s to see how they are doing after E moves back to MI. Just saying...
mehek18 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
wow, truly truly beautiful
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was a sweet story, thank you for sharing.
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I loved it! And omg, that tattoo had me in tears! So, so good!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »