Reviews for Can't Forget You
kgq chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Very cute sad to read at times but had a very happy ending but my heart was in my mouth the whole time until Edward said he was staying so I was very happy after that thank you
brief-atlas chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I'm happy the boys got their happy ending. I would love to read more
the-lion2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
What a sweet story!
maddutchbird chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
oh this one was wonderful, normally I don't read one shots but as it had over 10.000 words I was intrigued to read it

I would love to read a sequel , can I hope on one ?

*take care* and thanks again for the lovely story
mrsyt31 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Soooo glad you posted here! I LOVED THIS!

Erin
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
*happy sigh* it was so beautiful... I love happy endings ;)

Lucy
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I know this was a gift for rmhale but it was a gift to all of us too! It was amazing, I feel a sense of fulfilment that not even some multichaptered fics had given me. The unsolved tension of all kinds had me in the tip of my chair all the time. What a beautiful story. Since I have you in my author's alert, I'm looking forward your next projects as always.

Thx for sharing and Happy BDay to Robyn again!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Great story. Very heart-wrenching. I'm happy Edward took the steps to get back to Jasper.
Lea66 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Such a great story! Thanks!
Raeya chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh my god! That was so amazing and emotional! Damn... Loved it so much!
ladydread81 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
huuuuge hug for you missy!

this was heart wrenching, i loved it! this is too nice of u, ty for sharing this with us and being so thoughtful for ur fandom buds. u rock!

i hope school is not too sucky :/
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow! great story. It made me feel so many emotions. Poor Jasper, I'm so happy that things worked out for both of them.
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awesome! No major juicy lemon...who needs it when there's the love & intimacy you projected? Wellllll...it's always great to have the juicy details, but this one was great w/o it!

I'm putting it up as my rec on my blog for tomorrow!

Bridgette

jbonersfan on twitter
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
What a tene\der, sww\eet reunion…full of reality. I loved it!
Libby Blue chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Loved it! Sorry that school and work have been getting you down. Hope everything smooths out for you soon!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »