Reviews for Can't Forget You
brief-atlas chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I'm happy the boys got their happy ending. I would love to read more
the-lion2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
What a sweet story!
maddutchbird chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
oh this one was wonderful, normally I don't read one shots but as it had over 10.000 words I was intrigued to read it

I would love to read a sequel , can I hope on one ?

*take care* and thanks again for the lovely story
mrsyt31 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Soooo glad you posted here! I LOVED THIS!

Erin
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
*happy sigh* it was so beautiful... I love happy endings ;)

Lucy
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I know this was a gift for rmhale but it was a gift to all of us too! It was amazing, I feel a sense of fulfilment that not even some multichaptered fics had given me. The unsolved tension of all kinds had me in the tip of my chair all the time. What a beautiful story. Since I have you in my author's alert, I'm looking forward your next projects as always.

Thx for sharing and Happy BDay to Robyn again!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Great story. Very heart-wrenching. I'm happy Edward took the steps to get back to Jasper.
Lea66 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Such a great story! Thanks!
Raeya chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh my god! That was so amazing and emotional! Damn... Loved it so much!
ladydread81 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
huuuuge hug for you missy!

this was heart wrenching, i loved it! this is too nice of u, ty for sharing this with us and being so thoughtful for ur fandom buds. u rock!

i hope school is not too sucky :/
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow! great story. It made me feel so many emotions. Poor Jasper, I'm so happy that things worked out for both of them.
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awesome! No major juicy lemon...who needs it when there's the love & intimacy you projected? Wellllll...it's always great to have the juicy details, but this one was great w/o it!

I'm putting it up as my rec on my blog for tomorrow!

Bridgette

jbonersfan on twitter
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
What a tene\der, sww\eet reunion…full of reality. I loved it!
Libby Blue chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Loved it! Sorry that school and work have been getting you down. Hope everything smooths out for you soon!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Oh so sweet and yet so bitter. Jasper is so in love and doesn't know if Edward love him too.

the dance they do around each other is so painful to watch I'll be Angela is crying her eyes out for them.

Maybe you could go on and do another chapter with the lemon you owe us...please?
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »