Reviews for why it should never be Hidan X
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
hidan ur mean
hidan no i say what on my mind
me no ur not
hidan omj ur soo cute when u blush
me iiii... am
Mentally Oliver Sykes' Bride chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
That was HILARIOUS. But there's one thing I have to ask... How can you only ship one couple? I just like... That's impossible for me... I ship like hidasaso, (btw LOL splinters up his ass XD) peindei, sasodei, tobidei, Kakuhida, (sometimes just really depends on the author or artist) konandei, and last but not least, my otp, Hidadei! XD I don't really mind the bashing though it was suuuuper funny. Mostly because its true... But oh well hey no Akatsuki yaoi pairings are 'cannon' right? XD But this was great.
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I'm pretty sure Dei is naturally blondeā€¦ ask Sasori. *grins evilly*
Pyromaniac-sama chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is so Hidan-like, and the way he talks about everyone is hilarious. Kuzu-chan and him are meant to be. You're an amazing writer!
AkatsukiAngel1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I totally agree with ALL of those pairings! KAKUHIDA 4 EVER!

$ LOVE! ( is supposed to be a Jashin Symbol...)
helinamica6577 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Jaw dropping!

The whole thing was so awesome I couldn't close my mouth cause everything he said was so funny and surprising. (Reminds me of Body Buddy doujinshi)
death2society chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
poor tobi. he never gets any love. loolz hidan would kiss tobi XD oh god thats so fucking precious. lolz now i must go and torture hidan for that.

heehee love your writing.
okiskir chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
i was laughing so hard reading this. man, you're great. ah my tummy hurt so much laughing at this. thumbs up!
hakidonmuya chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
MrGoodyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is not allowed under sections 1 and 6 of the guidelines.

As a suggestion with how to fix it - why not write a group of short stories with each one being based upon one of the points on your list and just having this being as a guide or a table of contents.

Also, try writing your story like a traditional story and not in script/chat format as this format isn't allowed here.