Reviews for America and his United States
RandomBushGirl chapter 8 . 5/21
SHE'S SO ADORABLE! ღවꇳවღ
RandomBushGirl chapter 5 . 5/21
Oh wow, I love the idea of personified Chinatowns! That's just so cool!
MyraZinshu chapter 12 . 5/12
I feel Rhode Island's pain. I'm 16 almost 17 and am only 4'10". Being short sucks.
Please, please, please do Ohio. And have another Penn-Ohio clash. With the other nations present. I’ll pay you.
OneManArmySilver chapter 20 . 11/18/2017
Hey, I really love this fanfic and I really wanna see how it goes.
I’m also a fanfic writer, and I hope you don’t mind if I could try to write something similar? I love your personification of Arkansas and New York too!
SilverOMA chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
As a Nederlander, I approve. So well done!
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 20 . 6/11/2017
Wish you could continue this with the last chapter including all of the states. I know that might be a bit harsh, but it would be awesome.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2017
It's rather upsetting that you do not update, but that is okay. If you are reading this I would like to say, you did a fantastic job at portraying the characters of Hetalia and the states.
BookWarrior23 chapter 13 . 5/23/2017
Hey, can I borrow your Michigan's personality for a story? I loved her so much because you wrote her very well.
Loupiote54 chapter 3 . 2/13/2017
It's "S'il vous-plaît, calmez-vous" in French.
Great fic
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
I love this chapter so much because I'm a narcissistic Michigander and I love when Mattie goes all demon-like XD I have been blessed with this chapter, Amen
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 20 . 11/28/2016
Omg lol that so foiled my plan of saying are-kansas. Btw great story, hope to see an update soon!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
Dude, I thought I lived in Canada when I was young. Turned out I was in the US. Ahh, that and I call America Canada from time to time.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
Still funny to me how America bought Alaska from Russia. Dude, and Alaska is the largest state. It's a decent size larger then Texas and California.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Lol I say wat as well. ((Almost wrote wall instead of well...TRUMP NO!))