Reviews for America and his United States
MomoPeachFlower chapter 20 . 7/8
I am so in love with this, sad that you never finished it
Alejandra daughter of Apollo chapter 20 . 7/7
Update pkz I can't wait I already ship Arkansas and Virginia I just want to tell you that this is one of the best fucking fanfiction about the states they I have read all the other ones seem to confusing since they don't have a good introduction soooi update plZ
BlackNoblesse chapter 5 . 6/5
Can you make a chapter that shows China finding out about them at a meeting? Please! Also it it wired that I was listening to Aiyaa Four Thousand Years while reading this?
Lizzie chapter 12 . 5/26
Ohio actually has quite a bit of German influence as well.
Gingerlove45 chapter 20 . 5/12
Oh my god i love you so much, this is so fucking awesome
1 fan chapter 20 . 4/29
This the best god dam state fanfiction I've read
I don't usually like the whole 'states being America's kids' thing, but you've done pretty well with it.

I really want more Ohio/Michigan after chapter 19...

I am British, so let me correct you with the slang -
AC/DC is a rock band.
Battered may be used as slang for drunk in Britain, but it's quite a bit rarer than pissed, which is the usual slang for drunk.
FireTechFiction chapter 13 . 4/18
Since I'm a Michigander, when I got to this chapter, I could sadly confirm that Michigan is indeed slightly forgotten. I was skyping my friend from New York the other day, and I mentioned the Flint water crisis. He just asked, "Whats that?" If a water crisis happened in another state like California or New York, everyone in the U.S would know about it, but not here.
Okay, I'm sorry if I ranted, I was just confirming your view on Michigan. XD
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 4/14
I like my family but somehow the words "Time for a family reunion" when spoken by Alfred F. Jone sends shivers down my back.
update chapter 20 . 3/30
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Star-Dust-Battle-Cry chapter 1 . 3/30
XD

You made me and enemy of my own state for a while

Critique chapter 20 . 3/7
Can you please do Tennessee next? Just not as a racist redneck? Thank you! Chuuuu~!
FUCK YA CALIFORNIA! THAT'S MAH STATE!
Amberwolf2377 chapter 12 . 2/12
I live near king of Prussia and it is freaking awesome
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 20 . 1/30
This chapter (w/ a special feature of Arkansas) is just too hilarious! I love him!