Reviews for Made of Scars
PixarNightingale chapter 16 . 1/1
This is addicting.
Klainewillforeverbemylove chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
I see your AVPM reference and I raise you a Red Vine.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/28/2015
Yay! I'm awesome! I thought it was great though there are some shippings that I'm not to keen on (Lauren x Finn, puck x Jake) I really enjoyed that!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
His character confused me, 1 minute he's a kind sweet boy friend and the next he's throwing eggs at Rachel! And then she marries him!? I just don't get it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I like you! Not only are you British, like me, but you're a great writer and you made it clear that you don't want people putting up nasty comments on purpose knowing what this fic was about!
Shitposting Fanfic Trashcan chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
great story!
DustyQOTF chapter 31 . 7/1/2014
I can't wait to read other stories of yours. This was done in such a sweet way that I just want to spread the love around to others.
Courage11 chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Red Vines! 33 :) hehe
Child of the Rune chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
Amazingly amazing.
The deepness and angst are so perfectly written and wonderfully balanced out with the comedy of the first few chapters.
This is fantastic.

I love your Wevid side pairing, and I only wih there had been more Nick an Jeff!
And... The perfection that is klaine.
You have a wonderful style of writing, I adore you!
OMG this story is amazing... And perfect.
shaygirl61 chapter 31 . 6/18/2013
WOW. That was awesome. Loved it, it intense and funny and hot. Thank
Calmzone1 chapter 31 . 4/30/2013
Wow, incredible story... and I read to the end, so :P lol. Tough story, sad that crap like that occurs. I am a little sad that Blaine didn't get help for PTSD issues etc, but from experience, a lot of people won't seek help. Thanks for the story.
Mimi chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Very good :) i love Wes and David in here :)
sararive chapter 31 . 3/10/2013
noooooo i want sequel :(
anon chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
I've been far too busy for fanfiction in the past couple of years but I visited your page because you're one of my favorites :)
I LOVE this story! The tension between Wes and David. All these heartbreaking little scar stories of Blaine's. I'm definitely going to keep reading! My only thing is, I feel like I've read the getting cut the word fag into your skin thing before. Only the story I read was a Puckurt that involved Kurt getting that done. But this is so awesome! Must. Read. More lol
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
i can't even begin to talk with how awesome this is. i may be only on chapter 5 just now but so far i am sooooo loving this :) :) :)