Reviews for Dark Forces Rising
blue talith chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
I dearly hope fluteplayer01 writes more of this heartbreaking story (Rick claiming no knowledge of Melinda)!
elggup chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Wow. I've read the entire story! I've cried a couple of times and I'm even talking back to my computer! You've written a great story so far! Please keep it up!

Elggup
Evil-Angel-1010 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
confused, needs to re-read work before posting work and check for no misspellings, just my opinion.
Evil-Angel-1010 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
o.o...*faints* NOOOOOOOO NOT PAYNE! HE WAS SO YOUNG...ish. he's my favorite character in ghost whisperer. sucks, he dies. if this is a payne/melinda story, how can they be together if he's dead. i'm saying it's payne/melinda because of when he said he thought he was falling for melinda. does melinda kill herself?
JackSam chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
Love it. Add more soon.
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
The whole story every other sentence I said "aw". I luv MelindaxRick but no one else I know does and you just made my day.
JackSam chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
Love it. Add more soon.
blue talith chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
Very good story to date! I hope Melinda remembers what she was about to say to Rick!
JackSam chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
lOVE IT. Add more soon.
Cheesecake-and-Pengins chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
Naawww, she almost told him she loved him. Loved the new chappie!

xx
JackSam chapter 14 . 11/25/2011
Good chapter. Add more soon.
helen carter chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
This is really good can't wait for more
Cheesecake-and-Pengins chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Mate, that ghost better not be Payne lol. So glad you updated again, the new chappie was very angsty XD.
JackSam chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Good chapter. Add more soon.
answeris42 chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
Hi! I just read this story and I must say that I love it. Rick Payne is my favorite character in the show! Jim is too much of a Marty Stu ya know..cute, but too perfect.

BTW: Have you noticed in some of the Payne episodes that there are hints that he and Melinda are having an affair? I know that they didn't, but in some episodes they really close and others they act like they hate each other..It's also hinted at Jim's jealousy and how he's asked her before if something is going on between them.(In the one where Kate crosses over)

Anyway...sorry for the long blabbering review. I love the story and please update soon!