Reviews for Two Little Winchesters Standing All Together
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Excellent Job! I LOVED this episode! In fact it was probably one of my favorites of all time. I'm so glad that you wrote a story on it! Again great job!
Rat chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Just watched the episode, excellent tag!
rahne2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Welcome back. We've missed you! As always, you have a good fix on the changing yet constant relationship of our boys. One thing in this ep really hit me hard: how easily Sam killed his grandfather. I don't think he could have done it, even to save himself, before Dean's deal. (Actually, since the Trickster broke him so completely in "Mystery Spot"-I still don't understand how he could even speak to Gabriel after that ordeal. I'd have wanted to kill him on sight.) The reality of their lives as hunters was hammered home in spades in this story. As is Dean's endless capacity to forgive. I'll be looking for more.
enrjy2xs chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Nice. Great job of enhancing the episode. Especially the ending, I think, since the ending is so important. But it was all great.

Two brothers standing strong together...

That's everything. Right there.

Well done!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
OMG! LOVE IT
stopstalking chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I didn't like this episode until I read this piece. You added the part that was missing this whole season, and I'm so happy that I finally read something where the brothers actually trust each other. Hope your muse is here to stay!
Sotobow chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
First, I'm with you - I LOVED this episode! Fantastic! And good gosh, I don't think they've been that brotherly for years... I like the conflict, too, but I missed their closeness a lot. Balance is the key, I think.

I'm so glad you brought up how fast and completely that Sam trusted Dean on Samuel - it was the grandfather, and Sam still went with Dean's feelings immediately. Made me so happy. :)

And then I'm extra happy that you put in a scene for when Dean was trying to get to Sam. He always has a terrible time when Sam 'disappears' on him. And you thought the same thing I did - that gunshot would have freaked him the hell out. Speaking of which, I was glad Bobby was so relieved (wasn't sure how he was doing with forgiving Sam).

I also really liked your insight that Sam wouldn't have run off to look for Dean with the risk that not-Dean would shoot him. Dean wouldn't survive that. And I have to wonder if when Dean woke up he was (of course sad about Gwen, but also...) relieved that the worm hadn't had him kill a different member of his family...

This is an awesome fic, and it's so going on my favorites list! I'm glad your muse came back to you, and can't wait to read more from you! :D
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was incredible! Loved how you dealt with it scene to scene. I loved how you gave us more in depth of what was going on. I so agreed when Sam shot Samuel. That he was keeping his word to Dean. That was exactly my thought when it happened. They've come full circle and they know what it means to drift apart so they are bound and determined not to. Thanks so much for this.
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Loved that. Good job, (:
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I love how your story expanded the different scenes in the episode and showed us what Dean and Sam were thinking and feeling.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Lovely. Yay!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Aw, this is perfect! I just love seeing the eppy through your eyes and seeing the love the brothers have for each other spelled out so clearly. I love Dean's keen awareness of Sam's well being after he shot Samuel, his distress when he was separated from Sammy after seeing the booby trap, his absolute assurance that all was forgiven-that's the Dean I love! And Sammy is so sweet, so caring, so deep in his feelings, yet strong at the same time. Perfect! Thanks for sharing your talents with us! ~Rachelly
Kakyd chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
First things first, I'm so glad you're writing again! I missed reading your new stories. Secondly, well done. It's so nice to see the boys acting like brothers and on the same team again, and I liked seeing some episode gaps filled in. Looking forwards to reading more of your work!
blue-jean-serenades chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I love this! Great job!
sidjack chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
It was suddenly so important to tell him what had happened in the cannery. "Samuel offered to tell me what I'd done," he said. "Over my 'summer vacation'. Asked if I wanted to know."

Dean took a breath. "And?"

"I said I did," Sam said, before offering a small smile. "And then I shot him." I told you I wouldn't go digging and I won't. You told me he was the enemy and I believed you without hesitation. I'm behind you all the way.

Dean turned his gaze back to the road, but his grin turned up even more. "That's my boy," he said.

Wow!

Great job, you never fail to amaze me.

sid