Reviews for Who Says You Can't Go Home Again?
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
it was okay ans depressng but if the fact that if you just wanted to make fun of is not but if you know what others go through ths and s serious bout this i'll be okay with. it was a good story but that moment of type of bllying is really really... really bad and upseting it's depressing. but thanks for riting tis, not much right serious moments like tat it ade me feel bad but gave the couarge and readying myself when it comes to such thing to any part of my life. i mean i won't not tell anyone after .. but defend myself and attack them at that moment when it happens. _ vero.c.m.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
Bahahah. Rachel, how Prideful she is over New Directions. And Bahahha x2 at the "I thought you said nude... Nevermind," from Blaine. That was brilliant:D

Loved this, although I believe Blaine should've taken one of those fossils from the museum and paralyzed Karofsky with it. It broke my heart to smartie sized peices when Kurt referred to the molestation as "going down on him."

Ah-maze-ing Job, can't wait for more:)

Thoughts Of A Fallen Angel:3
MyMagentaPeach chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Ha, finally a more upbeat chapter, thank you:)Although I have to admit of course I am here for the angst too, but hey, only to be lifted out of it again. So yeah thanxs for all that:)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Puh, heavy. Thank you for all the work you put into this. And again for the author's note.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
...and here we go with the self-torture. Great story, but I still hope for him to tell Blaine real soon, on I go, well, in the hope for just that.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Thank you for your thoughtful author's note in the beginning, absolutely wholeheartedly appreciate that, even though it kind of spoiled the happy beginning, because I was kind of dreading all along what was to come. But yeah, you got me totally hooked now, so on I go to the next chapter, in the hope that Kurt tells Blaine what happened, and does not torture himself in silence.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
That date non-date scene is THE SWEETEST! Thank you for making me squel with joy on an otherwise depressing day! THANK YOU SOSOSOSO MUCH!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Awesome. This story is really growing on me. I am glad I stuck with you:)

thanxs, M
MyMagentaPeach chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Loved the Voldemort reference.

thanxs for a fun read, M
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 14 . 5/13/2011
I don't see the smut. :(

But still a good story, albeit short.
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
I would like to point out that courage is a 7 letter word, not a 5 letter word. :P
redrosegal chapter 14 . 5/13/2011
This was really good! I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Hehehe, the Blaine's casualness & Kurt's hyperventilation. Just had to smile at that :)

& now onward

-SQ
Starlight Silvernight chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Oh yes, Kurt should DEFINITELY come to Quebec. I have a guest room...? :)
Kurtsie chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
Yay! Thank you for not going into too much graphic detail about Kerofsky harassing Kurt. A lot of the authors of M rated fics do that, and I hate it. Thank you for not being one of those authors.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »