Reviews for Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: In One Piece
Blaze Productions chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Please continue soon! I love that anime characters become part of the toku universe. :

Good job! Continue soon!
dsgundam00 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I like this story... keep it up...
Hero Entertainment chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Excuse me for saying so but I really can't see the point of this story. Not that your writitng is bad or anything but there are so many things in this story that don't add up.

How did One Piece suddenly end up on our planet? How did the world of One Piece suddenly become capable of space travel? Why have the Straw Hat's personalities done a 180? Finally, perhaps the most important point of all - what happened to the rest of the Straw Hats?

Furthermore just placing the characters into the roles that most suit them doesn't really feel original and this can be even more attributed to the fact this story just seems to be following Gokaiger's storyline with hardly any changes.

If this is just a story where you have characters from another media taking the place of the original and have them blindly follow that shows plot, then I might as well just watch Gokaiger.

I guess my main point is you need to explain the sudden changes to the Straw Hats lives so it fits.
Johnny Spectre chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I was wondering when this would update. good show!
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
FINALLY SOMEONE DID THIS! I don't think there has been a more obvious crossover potential then Gokaiger and One Piece. I loved what you did and how you incorperated the characters together. Please tell me that Sanji is GokaiSilver cause if you make him Basco so help me and my OCs will hurt you. Anyway great job true believer, I look forward to the next update. Until then... DISMISSED!
Riderman09 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
EPIC AWESOMENESS!

will there be other one piece characters in the story? and is Sanji going to be Goukai Silver?
GammaTron chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
*grins* Sugoi! Hey, hey, if you need more help for this story, I know where to find the links for all the episodes! www .youtube watch?vIePvOdP9e60&featuremfu_in_order&listUL
Isumo 1489 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I'm impressed, I like One Piece well enough, and I love what I've seen of Gokaiger, namely the first 6 episodes subbed and the 7th raw...got the gist of it, though sadly no translations yet. I want to see this fic continue, though while I readily nod to the similarities of the Gokaigers and the Straw Hat crew, I want to further ask if you've planned how Luffy gets the Mobirates and moreover, how closely his history and the other Straw Hats parellel the Gokaigers.

As an aside, what of the Straw Hats usual abilities? Haki and so forth? Were they sealed/destroyed by a ploy of the Empire? Did they only work on the Endless Ocean? Or do they still have them, but the Empire is just that strong? So many questions, so little time, and a great adventure awaits!

35th Sentai, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, LET'S GO!

Your Humble Servant,

Isumo1489

PS. If you need help with he story, a beta, or hell, wanna just chat about this instead of write, I'm your man! My E-mail is on my profile and would love to hear more!
Rubius chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
very nice, i can't wait to see the next chapter of this... is there gonna be a pairing between luffy and nami or vivi?
Shadow-Digital chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
only one thing, you have good timing I was searching for somethin like this when I found this fic, keep going I am a fan of Gokaiger and one piece
Kamen Rider Decade 108 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Like the story so far. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I like this. I like this a lot. Of course, you kinda copied the first chap of Gokaiger and just put in the characters of One Piece. Then again, I did that with Rosario to Kiva. I bet they'll be some original content soon enough.