Reviews for The Midnight Song On Hiatus
star7k chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
This is so cool! You has to finish it. Please? For me?
Mjfan222 chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
This is AWESOME!

Please make more, PLEASE! :D
Miri Fern chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Now I feel terrible for not reviewing this... *sigh*

Anyway, since this is on hiatus and all, I can't say much about it, beyond "For the love of all things good and holy, man, update! Your story has the most coherent plot in all of the Ghosts fandom, and with Living in Ghost Town gone, you're all I've got! AAAAAHHHHH!" so as you can imagine, my review is useless.

But please, please, PLEASE update. This has so much promise, it's physically painful to see it like this. If you can't... oh well, I guess. It's your choice.

No pressure.

None at all.

*slowly creeps away*
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
i love maestro but i think that fat mayor got maestro upset and maestro really revege the mayor. the mayor desvire it for mean to maestro.
faery-folk chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
YAY new chapter. :D This was just amazing. I don't think I could have described it better myself. I love how you described the "It" and everything. And the thing at the end with Blue was soooo cute. I like adore her lol. Keep up the good work :D
faery-folk chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Over a month and I've yet to review this.

I gotta say, this has to be my favorite chapter so far. I think you did an amazing job portraying Maestro and the ghosts. I also love love LOVE Blue lol.

"He's in trouble, Nobody can't you tell?" Major awwwww moment there. I don't know why, I think it's cute that she calls him Nobody. Looking forward to the next chapter. :) Keep up the good work.

L.O.V.E. :D
The Silverhand Alchemist chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Awesome! I love, love, love, love, looooooove this! I think this story is going on very smoothly, and nicely. Sorry I haven't reveiwed. School's just out, and I've been running all over! Update soon!
The Silverhand Alchemist chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg! This is getting waaaaaaaaaay toooooo good! You've gotta start updating sooner! I just can't wait! *screams\squeals*
Mikey J chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Awesome! Nice job once again! This is getting very good. Keep up the good, no, awesome, work!
faery-folk chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
YAY new chapter. :D I have to say that this was pretty amazing. Not much else to say really lol. Keep up the good work! :D
The Silverhand Alchemist chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Yes! Heeeere's Maestro! Anyway thanks for updating. I really like it! Oh, and I saw the video you have on YouTube. You're soooo friggin' good!
Mikey J chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
AWESOME! Finally you update! I'm sorry, I admit when it comes to a good story, I'm not very patient.
Mikey J chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
What's taking you so long?
nameless person chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Please, please, please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
The Silverhand Alchemist chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Nice job. This is getting good, and I cannot wait to see the Maestro.