Reviews for Mislabelled
WillowBarkTea chapter 13 . 11/29
Sephirosaurus... (Dies laughing) This is so cute! OMG, this would be even more adorable if he'd gone with Sephysaurus instead. lol

I can just imagine it: Sephiroth chibi in a dino-onesie going RAWR!

It would be so cute!
KitaraStrife chapter 8 . 7/20
I'm loving this story! This chapter in particular because it's so sweet and simple, but not just that. You mentioned the first book in my favorite YA series! I LOVE The Chronicles of Prydain! My intro was Disney's adaptation of The Black Cauldron, of course, but once I started reading the series I fell absolutely in love. :) My favorite characters are Taran and Eilonwy, while my favorite book in the series is Taran Wanderer. :) What's your favorite book in the series? :) (sheesh, I went fangirl on ya, and not in the ff7 way at all. XD sorry!)
Noradin chapter 11 . 6/19
Very good story.
Not ending it with smut was the right decision.
FireAndPowder chapter 15 . 6/16
OMG! I read the alternate ending before this and I was so devastated! I'm so glad you decided on this ending instead! I absolutely love this fanfic! The originality, the character development, and relationship development, just everything, I loved it all!
FatesShadow83 chapter 15 . 6/7
Lovely!
FatesShadow83 chapter 14 . 6/7
From quirky dino child chapter to break my heart all over again chapter... What a roller coaster of emotions. :-)
FatesShadow83 chapter 13 . 6/7
lol! XD.
Love this story!
You...broke...him. You broke Cloud? You broke him!
Sry! something was falling in my eye so GREAT JOB!
Love ur work
guest chapter 10 . 2/2
You actually DO have to go through a lawyer to set up a trust fund, or at least, my grandparents did. However, many banks (especially those in large cities) either hire a lawyer for exactly that purpose, have an affiliated lawyer in the same building, or they can direct you to the right place to find one. I wont say that MOST banks do this, but it's fairly common for a bank to have a law office. Seeing as how big Midgar is, it would be stranger if the bank didn't have a team of lawyers around. Since a trust fund is a financial matter, people often think banks can help with them (and most of the time they're not wrong), and if the bank doesn't have law office, they usually have a card or contact information for one. THE MORE YOU KNOW~~~

Ah, right... a review...
I really love this story.
Suezanne chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
this chapter make me want Vincent and Sephiroth to meet
valkyrian priestess chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
This is great, sephy's acting more confident and cloud is just too cute. At first cloud was a mother hen to sephiroth now it's reversed. Makes me kinda wonder if vincent will ever meet sephiroth.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
Love this! :D

You said there was going to be a third part right?
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
It's absolutely fabulous. Not to mention heartwarming I think it'll be a personal favorite now.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
To Genesis: Aww, poor baby. (said in a tone of absolutely NO sympathy)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/10/2015
Daaaaw!

I adored this story, and am sad it's over (the main part anyways).