Reviews for Mislabelled
charm13insomnia chapter 15 . 7/17
awesome fic really enjoyed reading
UnLike Us chapter 15 . 6/26
This was a wonderful story. Though the premise sounded at first like some kind of cheep plot for a smut fick, you put some thought into it and it became a genuinely moving story. I became happy at all the progress Sephiroth was making together with the rest of the cast and worried when things started to go down hill.

Seing Sephiroth taking so good care of Cloud when he was in hospital was really touching too and it really showed what progress he had made. The end where Sephiroth realises on his own that Cloud wasn't a toy all along and was intact a person and in extension what that meant that Sephiroth had done to him was all the more amazing. In my head, Sephiroth was almost a functioning member of society again, instead of a stuttering puppet that Shinra were keeping around just so they could milk as much out of them as they could.

Good job writing this!
Gogglegirl chapter 15 . 6/14
*hugs Cloud*
Gogglegirl chapter 14 . 6/14
Poor Sephiroth!
Gogglegirl chapter 13 . 6/14
BRILLIANT!
Gogglegirl chapter 12 . 6/14
Aww, another adorable bonding moment!
*jumps up & down with a grin* VINCENT!
BRILLIANT! *grinning Zack-style, glomps first Sephiroth & then Cloud*
I'm glad there's no sex scene, since their friendship is what makes me LOVE this fic so much & that way I can pretend their relationship hasn't had that detail added to it.
Gogglegirl chapter 10 . 6/14
*snickers* Rght then Angeal soundd like he's Genesis & Cloud's dad!
Huh. I didn't expect that conversation about the not-a-toy thing, but it's really well-written.
Gogglegirl chapter 9 . 6/14
BRILLIANT! *glomps Reno*
Gogglegirl chapter 8 . 6/14
Needed this Chapter SO MUCH after that last one. Thanks! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 7 . 6/14
*silently cries*

On the plus side, intriguing twist. An' I noticed the cleverly done parallel between Sephiroth's & Cloud's respective doctor visits.
Gogglegirl chapter 6 . 6/14
Aww, their interactions are always a joy to read!
...I'm getting scared. Where's Cloud?
HOLY SHTICK!
Gogglegirl chapter 5 . 6/14
...Poor Genesis! *hugs him* No wonder he was being a jackass!
Gogglegrl chapter 4 . 6/14
I'm really glad the relationship between Cloud & Sephiroth is intimte without being sexual, since those 2 words AREN'T synonomous even though lots of people seem to think they are.
...Didn't see a sexually active Sephiroth coming. Now the comments in the previous fic make more sense...
Gogglegirl chapter 3 . 6/14
WHOA! 1st off, your Cloud is even more badass than the canon one as far as I'm concerned! 2ndly, *hugs Sephiroth*.