Reviews for Mislabelled
valkyrian priestess chapter 15 . 5/11
This is great, sephy's acting more confident and cloud is just too cute. At first cloud was a mother hen to sephiroth now it's reversed. Makes me kinda wonder if vincent will ever meet sephiroth.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 15 . 4/24
Love this! :D

You said there was going to be a third part right?
alemery chapter 15 . 4/18
It's absolutely fabulous. Not to mention heartwarming I think it'll be a personal favorite now.
To Genesis: Aww, poor baby. (said in a tone of absolutely NO sympathy)

I adored this story, and am sad it's over (the main part anyways).
Wildrop chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Oh my gosh I love you so much for writing this. Thank you for the wonderful gift to humanity that is this story!
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
i love love LOVE your work. this is my second time reading it and its just as intense. i was crying, giggling and squirming all over the place while i read it.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
this story is amazing
Angelwrath chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Excellent. This post will be for this story and Handle with Care. You should repost the story with the sidestories and the epilogues in the right place, just for better flow.

I spent the first chapter of HWC laughing and then it got serious. I think there is some social commentary here.. There should be a Cloud for every veteran with traumatic brain injury. It was what I saw every page I read, which made me swallow back the sob in my throat.

The tendency for them to be cheated, the downright cruel treatment and experimentation done on them, alas, is nothing new. They can, way too often, be thrown aside and forgotten by family, friends, lovers, and the government, who got them there in the first place.

And the isolation...that is the most sickening, and unfortunately true to life experience for some of them. The desperation in the tale was palpable. The need for advocates, unconditional love and support is what so many of these wounded warriors really need, crave.

Kudos. I was happy you made it lighthearted and all happy ending like. Is there another sequel?
Irbise chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
Hey, great sequel story, really like it. It is so different and nice :)
Soluzek chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
This is my fourth time reading this Mislabelled/HWC series. Just wanted to say thanks for being an awesome author.
wynnebat chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Brilliant verse! I love how cute their relationship is.
AlwaysForeverDreamer chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
I really love when Cloud is talking about some people calling him the most powerful person in Shinra. I like the idea of Cloud being a shadow-king of sorts with the title of personal assistant. It's a great contrast.

I don't know if you plan to write anymore in this universe but if you do I think it would be really neat to see a story from a third-Class perspective as they find out precisely how powerful Cloud is in the company.
AlwaysForeverDreamer chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
I really like this chapter. To many stories ignore the fall out from the characters having episodes like Sephiroths, and I like seeing how he slowly came around to understanding the truth.
Hellysion chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
I truly, maddly, deeply hope you will continue this! How can I know where, or when, hahaha See you and thanks for the awesome reading!