Reviews for Mislabelled
sushuuma chapter 12 . 6/7
VINNIEEEEEEE
yokishko chapter 15 . 9/21/2019
I know this has been completed for a while now, but I just wanted to ask if there is ever a possibility for a third part for this? And I’m not talking about the smut or whatever, I’m actually more interested into how their relationship developed from the point of Sephiroth’s realisation of Cloud being an actual human and how that affects their lives and those around them; I’m also curious how their journey went to arrive at the epilogue. The struggle and character development they went through to get Sephiroth’s rank back and Cloud’s recovery from his kidnapping.
(Oh and I almost forgot, I also wondered if Genesis will ever move on and have a happy ending of his own)

I got very attached to this story so that’s why I’m asking but if this is where it really ends then I’ll accept that, I’ll be sad but I’m not unreasonable so I’ll just thank you for having a happy ending (because I read that alternative ending, and I haven’t stopped wanting to burst into tears again).
guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2019
cute.
helenwhs chapter 10 . 1/19/2019
Haha, I received my Sephiroth plush today. I read the tag and was immediately reminded of this little gem of a fic. The warnings are pretty much the same, with an additional: “Do not handle this product roughly such as by swinging, pulling or throwing it.”...

...I’ll keep the tag as a momento of this story :D
Nemhain2009 chapter 15 . 10/5/2018
Great story!
SakuraLuck chapter 6 . 7/2/2018
gods Zack is SUCH a good friend
Guest chapter 15 . 2/7/2018
Your writing is so bad for me. I stayed up all night to finish it because I got addicted. Thank you for continuing the fic and not abandoning it.
Esuuna chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
I love this! Please write more.
charm13insomnia chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
awesome fic really enjoyed reading
UnLike Us chapter 15 . 6/26/2017
This was a wonderful story. Though the premise sounded at first like some kind of cheep plot for a smut fick, you put some thought into it and it became a genuinely moving story. I became happy at all the progress Sephiroth was making together with the rest of the cast and worried when things started to go down hill.

Seing Sephiroth taking so good care of Cloud when he was in hospital was really touching too and it really showed what progress he had made. The end where Sephiroth realises on his own that Cloud wasn't a toy all along and was intact a person and in extension what that meant that Sephiroth had done to him was all the more amazing. In my head, Sephiroth was almost a functioning member of society again, instead of a stuttering puppet that Shinra were keeping around just so they could milk as much out of them as they could.

Good job writing this!
Gogglegirl chapter 15 . 6/14/2017
*hugs Cloud*
Gogglegirl chapter 14 . 6/14/2017
Poor Sephiroth!
Gogglegirl chapter 13 . 6/14/2017
BRILLIANT!
Gogglegirl chapter 12 . 6/14/2017
Aww, another adorable bonding moment!
*jumps up & down with a grin* VINCENT!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2017
BRILLIANT! *grinning Zack-style, glomps first Sephiroth & then Cloud*
I'm glad there's no sex scene, since their friendship is what makes me LOVE this fic so much & that way I can pretend their relationship hasn't had that detail added to it.