Reviews for Mislabelled
guest chapter 10 . 2/2
You actually DO have to go through a lawyer to set up a trust fund, or at least, my grandparents did. However, many banks (especially those in large cities) either hire a lawyer for exactly that purpose, have an affiliated lawyer in the same building, or they can direct you to the right place to find one. I wont say that MOST banks do this, but it's fairly common for a bank to have a law office. Seeing as how big Midgar is, it would be stranger if the bank didn't have a team of lawyers around. Since a trust fund is a financial matter, people often think banks can help with them (and most of the time they're not wrong), and if the bank doesn't have law office, they usually have a card or contact information for one. THE MORE YOU KNOW~~~

Ah, right... a review...
I really love this story.
Suezanne chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
this chapter make me want Vincent and Sephiroth to meet
valkyrian priestess chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
This is great, sephy's acting more confident and cloud is just too cute. At first cloud was a mother hen to sephiroth now it's reversed. Makes me kinda wonder if vincent will ever meet sephiroth.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
Love this! :D

You said there was going to be a third part right?
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
It's absolutely fabulous. Not to mention heartwarming I think it'll be a personal favorite now.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
To Genesis: Aww, poor baby. (said in a tone of absolutely NO sympathy)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/10/2015
Daaaaw!

I adored this story, and am sad it's over (the main part anyways).
Wildrop chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Oh my gosh I love you so much for writing this. Thank you for the wonderful gift to humanity that is this story!
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
i love love LOVE your work. this is my second time reading it and its just as intense. i was crying, giggling and squirming all over the place while i read it.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
this story is amazing
Angelwrath chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Excellent. This post will be for this story and Handle with Care. You should repost the story with the sidestories and the epilogues in the right place, just for better flow.

I spent the first chapter of HWC laughing and then it got serious. I think there is some social commentary here.. There should be a Cloud for every veteran with traumatic brain injury. It was what I saw every page I read, which made me swallow back the sob in my throat.

The tendency for them to be cheated, the downright cruel treatment and experimentation done on them, alas, is nothing new. They can, way too often, be thrown aside and forgotten by family, friends, lovers, and the government, who got them there in the first place.

And the isolation...that is the most sickening, and unfortunately true to life experience for some of them. The desperation in the tale was palpable. The need for advocates, unconditional love and support is what so many of these wounded warriors really need, crave.

Kudos. I was happy you made it lighthearted and all happy ending like. Is there another sequel?
Irbise chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
Hey, great sequel story, really like it. It is so different and nice :)
Soluzek chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
This is my fourth time reading this Mislabelled/HWC series. Just wanted to say thanks for being an awesome author.
wynnebat chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Brilliant verse! I love how cute their relationship is.
AlwaysForeverDreamer chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
I really love when Cloud is talking about some people calling him the most powerful person in Shinra. I like the idea of Cloud being a shadow-king of sorts with the title of personal assistant. It's a great contrast.

I don't know if you plan to write anymore in this universe but if you do I think it would be really neat to see a story from a third-Class perspective as they find out precisely how powerful Cloud is in the company.