Reviews for Mislabelled
Esuuna chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
I love this! Please write more.
charm13insomnia chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
awesome fic really enjoyed reading
UnLike Us chapter 15 . 6/26/2017
This was a wonderful story. Though the premise sounded at first like some kind of cheep plot for a smut fick, you put some thought into it and it became a genuinely moving story. I became happy at all the progress Sephiroth was making together with the rest of the cast and worried when things started to go down hill.

Seing Sephiroth taking so good care of Cloud when he was in hospital was really touching too and it really showed what progress he had made. The end where Sephiroth realises on his own that Cloud wasn't a toy all along and was intact a person and in extension what that meant that Sephiroth had done to him was all the more amazing. In my head, Sephiroth was almost a functioning member of society again, instead of a stuttering puppet that Shinra were keeping around just so they could milk as much out of them as they could.

Good job writing this!
Gogglegirl chapter 15 . 6/14/2017
*hugs Cloud*
Gogglegirl chapter 14 . 6/14/2017
Poor Sephiroth!
Gogglegirl chapter 13 . 6/14/2017
BRILLIANT!
Gogglegirl chapter 12 . 6/14/2017
Aww, another adorable bonding moment!
*jumps up & down with a grin* VINCENT!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2017
BRILLIANT! *grinning Zack-style, glomps first Sephiroth & then Cloud*
I'm glad there's no sex scene, since their friendship is what makes me LOVE this fic so much & that way I can pretend their relationship hasn't had that detail added to it.
Gogglegirl chapter 10 . 6/14/2017
*snickers* Rght then Angeal soundd like he's Genesis & Cloud's dad!
Huh. I didn't expect that conversation about the not-a-toy thing, but it's really well-written.
Gogglegirl chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
BRILLIANT! *glomps Reno*
Gogglegirl chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
Needed this Chapter SO MUCH after that last one. Thanks! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 7 . 6/14/2017
*silently cries*

On the plus side, intriguing twist. An' I noticed the cleverly done parallel between Sephiroth's & Cloud's respective doctor visits.
Gogglegirl chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
Aww, their interactions are always a joy to read!
...I'm getting scared. Where's Cloud?
HOLY SHTICK!
Gogglegirl chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
...Poor Genesis! *hugs him* No wonder he was being a jackass!
Gogglegrl chapter 4 . 6/14/2017
I'm really glad the relationship between Cloud & Sephiroth is intimte without being sexual, since those 2 words AREN'T synonomous even though lots of people seem to think they are.
...Didn't see a sexually active Sephiroth coming. Now the comments in the previous fic make more sense...