Reviews for The Babysitter Wars
isolde1224 chapter 1 . 1/22
Funny! My favorite line is:
life of crime as a Vulcan child...
Hilarious!
GWBear chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Very fun!
Gwen chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Hilarious !
Dee chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Ah yes, the joys of a busy toddler! How lucky she is to have the perfect babysitter for a very active little person. And you capture the family unit (plus pet) really well. As always, I enjoy the way your characters interact - very true to type all round. Thanks.
quaff chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was delightful. I had to read it again right away. Thank you for writing it.
Scottie girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Reminds me of a collie we had when I was a baby. My brother was 5 and Rusty was his dog. Rusty made sure my brother, myself, and the neighborhood kids were properly rounded up. He was on patrol for escapees from his flock. My parents never worried with Rusty on duty!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow, just wow... I loved it!
DelJewell chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Obviously a mother's touch went into this. As a mother of 2 toddlers and one on the way, I have the authority to say that this was a hilariously and *accurately* written piece. Thank you, I sooo needed this laugh!
aurado chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Lol, it was great fun.

It also reminded me of long afternoons, together with my crawling 8 month old son...I would not repeat the experience for the world...I unfortunately had no magical I-Chiya to assist me.

I like the literary climax of Amanda's feelings, from devoted patient polite mother to almost out of her mind desperate housewife and border-line serial killer (of both I-Chiya and Spock)!

Luckily we women are really emotionally the stronger sex and she spared the both of them!
T'Lu chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Thanks. I needed the laugh!
sgtrekie chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
How very funny-great job!
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
LOL Spock goes from "pixie toddler" to "the child from hell" and from the "terrorist son" to the "other monster"! Who would know? And really who better to help "the human caretaker" who has had enough than a three generation, thousand pound, ursine Vulcan baby-sitter who knows how to avenge his honor! Did anyone say anything about a teddy bear? LOL! Of course not!

I always wanted to read a story of how Amanda, in all her human insecurity, would allow I'Chiya to watch baby Spock! Thank you for writing this hilariously smart story.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Love, love, love. I was laughing the whole time. This is just a delightful little romp through their family lifeā€”and one of the outstanding examples of how much more graciously than Sarek, Amanda accepts defeat.
Hi chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
You are one of my favorite authors. And this is one of the cutest stories you've written!

Thank you! 3
Angie chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Lol Sarek's comment made me laugh: "life is never boring with you, my wife". Very funny :)