Reviews for I Just Can't
8ami chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I think Logan might be biased too, ha. Great story. I'm actually working my way through all your BTW stories. I loved the jealous one but read that on my phone which are to review off of. Side tracking, I'm loving how you write everyone and I love the cover-up angles and the couple in general.
rainy dayz and silver dreams chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Good story...enjoyed reading it and would continue too if you ever decided to add more :)
kendallsLover chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I love it :)))
loopyhutton chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Loved it!
NarikotheShadow chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
At first I didn't want to read this since I loooooove Kenlos! But I like Jarlos as well, so I said to myself 'hmm let's see how this goes.' Frankly it went really well! Great job! :D
digimontklover chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hahaha the ending is terrific3
Malachite chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aww, this was so sweet! Wish we could've read what happened between James and Carlos too. Sequel?

Kendall was amazing and Logsn was adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hmm... The greatest lost to the female population would be the BTR boy...

No offense to Carlos, James, and Kendall.

LoVeLy StOrY
IceRush chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
PURE AWESOMENESS, this is my favorite pairing.

Sincerely yours,

werewolvesrule5 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
PURE AWESOMENESS! and so like their characters, i'm impressed. However it is a great loss to the female population, the greatest being that logan is off the market, but I'm a little biased as well.
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
awwwwwww this was perfect! it made me wanna cry, laugh and go awwwwwwwww all at the sametime!
Lynn14 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I loved it and am glad you posted it...I have to agree they would all be a great loss to the female community. I look forward to reading more.
tazz chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
i lovedit so much!
unthinkable13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was really good. True Lovee prevailed and they knew who they were supposed to be with. Good job!
itrymybest chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Haha, they're all a great loss to the female community :P

I love your story :D