Reviews for One Hundred Suns
Blaze1662001 chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
I just found this story today and I have to say that I am loving every minute of it!
Knight-Dawn chapter 55 . 11/27/2011
XD

Just re-reading through these is so much fun.

I HAD to review this one, though... Cause you totally called his haircut before it was even revealed. (Though he lost more than a few inches... o.o)

Anyways, see ya later.

Best~

K-D
BeyondTheClouds chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Mwahahahahah. I noticed your a fan of Rion?

Nice, very nice. :)

~BeyondTheClouds
BeyondTheClouds chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
EEEEEE! :3

Riku and Xion, my third favorite pairing in all of Kingdom hearts world! (Besides Terra/Aqua or Riku/Kairi! :3)

I'm currently hunting down challenges, reviewing each and every chapter, so, be expecting reviews, reviews, and guess what?

A PANDA!

Naw, more reviews, though a panda will be nice... Hmm...

XD

~BeyondTheClouds
Knight-Dawn chapter 100 . 8/24/2011
You said many times that this took you a long time to write. Well, it took me a ridiculously long time to read it, lol.

I didn't review each chapter, but rather, chose to give you one big review at the end. In short, it is amazing how you can say so much in so few words. I wish I had the talent for short drabbles like this, but my mind is wired for long, drawn out stories. Whenever I start something like this it ends up getting deleted and re-written to be in order. (As it is, your story really, really makes me want to write something for KH. All I have up right now is "I Won't Forget You," which is kind of sad because I'm a huge fan.)

I like how you sort of weave the stories to and fro, it works somehow.

As for the love triangles (or, rather, rectangles I suppose...) I know what you mean. But they make for good stories, I guess. Personally, I lean more towards RoXion, but I definitely think there's a lot of RiXion there, too... Hmm. (And even then, I feel bad for Namine. She has such a hard time. Xion's existence only makes what Roxas says in the backwards version of Sanctuary even creepier. That is, I think it could be taken to mean something about Xion...)

Again, I'm proving how much I ramble. I loved this story, as I knew I would the day I found it and read up to chapter 15 or so. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Keep up the amazing work, and I'll try to remember to check out your other stories when I get a chance.

(As it is, I'm already rather busy with other works of mine. Heh. I've got to get back to finishing up a long story of mine that has a few chapters left.)

Oh, well. :)

Best Wishes~

K-D
MegaWallflower chapter 100 . 8/1/2011
Finally finished! I loved this little collection of RikuShi moments. They were so cute. Some showed how they comfort each other, some showed how they kept each other company and some showed what I really with would happen later in the games! LOL!

What I really loved was the look into Haruhi- I mean Haruki's life. ;) (JK about the Haruhi thing). It was cute and sweet, and really thought provoking. :D I'm kinda sad it had to end. ):
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 100 . 7/6/2011
I try to be consistent. :) This was so good.. Imma reread it in order~! xD
MonMonCandie chapter 100 . 7/1/2011
Wow! I loved some of these outtakes! The "Say Please" one was pretty funny too (the cute one...not the steamy one, although I rather liked that too... -coughcough-)!

Valentine was pretty funny too. Poor Axel gets accused of a card he never made! XD

And I like the "Runaway" one too! When I think about it, I'm surprised Riku never actually did visit Kairi. O.o It must be so weird going to Destiny Islands with a friend there only to never talk to her... Yeah. I understand Riku's reasoning, but that's just...awkward. Haha.

"Stick Together..." LOL Funny thing was...I WAS listening to Kiss the Girl while reading this. XD LOL The statues are talking to Xion. XP

Okay, and the final drabble was the cutest thing I've ever read. o-o Haruki is too cute! And my gosh, he gets picked on at school? Riku's not gonna like that... Good thing Haruki got his name out there... LOL!

Awww, I'm so glad to have read this! Really! :) Great job with this and thanks for the...well thanks too! Haha! Good luck in the future~!
Aika08 chapter 100 . 7/1/2011
I squealed when I read the new Drabble about Xion and the Mused, because everytime I listen to "Kiss the Girl," RikuxXion is the only thing that I think of! :D

Anyways, congratulations on this drabble collection. You put a lot of hard work and detail into this, and it resulted in a very enjoyable collection of Riku/Xion stories. I really enjoyed reading it!

-Aika08
Sakura Scout chapter 100 . 7/1/2011
Thank you for the outtakes. They're all great.

Haruki, you sweetie. I'll miss you the most.

And now I want to know HOW Xion died. Will that be explained in the story about Haruki's childhood. *nudge nudge*

Wait ... There are MORE drabbles? PLEASE post them. Pretty, pretty please!

You're welcome for the inspiration. Though, to be honest, YOU were the one who inspired me to start writing SL&IT, so you deserve the kudos more than I do.

And since you requested it, the next installment for my collection will be the infamous goodbye scene.

Ooh! I can't wait for RikuShi fics from you! Happy writing! -
Princess Boo The Fighter chapter 100 . 7/1/2011
noooooooooo, it over... *Crys* anywho, loved this. U a good writer.
queenbitchabaddon chapter 100 . 7/1/2011
It's by Within Temptation :3. My friend use to fight me (she's... uhm... strange to put it nicely) about me liking Vanitas and wanting to kill Riku at times -_-". Anyways, I like the Final Bonus the best :D. GO UNCLE SORA XD!
Sakura Scout chapter 99 . 6/30/2011
N'aww ... And we end with fluffiness. The RikuXion shipper in me squees in come and utter unadulterated joy.

What am I going to look forward to on a daily basis now? Well, hopefully there's more RikuShi fanfiction by you to be had in the near future.

Here's to a job well done in completing the challenge and to the success of future works. *toasts with sparkling paopu fruit juice* -
MonMonCandie chapter 99 . 6/30/2011
Awww! I can't believe this is over. I mean, I'll wait for the bonus chapter, but seriously, this is over? :'( Haha!

I had fun reading this! Congratulations on completing the challenge! :) Glad I have the chance to read this!
queenbitchabaddon chapter 99 . 6/30/2011
AWWW! I love this chapter the most x3! Probably because I was listening to 'All I Need' at the time. I think Riku's kinda starting to grow on me DX. He's never been my favorite until now. Still love Vanitas more X3. Can't wait for the bonus chapter! Update soon!