Reviews for Endworld Vault
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Cool, I love stories like this! :DDD
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
At least Harry got his happy ending and did not have to be hurt.
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
I would love to see this one turned into a multi length fic to see how they got along in his mind at the beginning and then how their relationship evolved.
xDarklightx chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I like it. It's always the 'what if's that make you think. Update soon.
ann chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
these are awesome.
Evci chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Hope you write some more soon, I loved the storys !
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Poor Harry, he just can't catch a break. shame on Bill for marrying Fleur when he was already with Harry.
xDarklightx chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
I like it.
dead feather chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
This arouse more questions than the first.

Why would Harry leave his body behind if he went into the veil? Sirius didn't and it was implied in canon that the veil isn't a dementors kiss. If you throw someone in there, there's no body behind.

I would've loved to see the scene where Sirius realises that this Harry here is actually his Harry. I mean if Sirius had feelings for Harry back there, then that was why he broke out prison and wrote to Harry first thing. But it must be killing the man to know that this Harry wouldn't be the same.

Also, Sirius breaking out should've been a hint to Harry that he actually DID manage to follow his godfather here.

I was half expecting there to be something more between Sirius and Remus. Sorta glad it didn't got that messy.
dead feather chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ginny's still pining after Harry or didn't she know they had been together?

It was very sweet. I could read more.
history chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Your one shot is so cute!
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Thats one way for Harry to get rid of the ink on his hands. Although Charlie might not appreciate it very much. Keep up the great writing.