Reviews for Apology
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/10
Very nice one here, and yeah, Phineas doesn't seem to realize his mom doesn't really believe him and Ferb when they ask for permission for their projects.

Keep the good writing.
RoseLotus chapter 1 . 5/24
It's so... so... so... BEAUTIFUL! I CAN'T STOP CRYING!
Little Christian chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Yeah, I felt soooooo bad for Candace in this episode. I thought Phineas and Ferb ought to explain to Linda the situation. After all, the party wasn't Candace's fault! Great story.
CookielovesNaruto chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This made me cry! GOOD STORY BRO GOOD STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I don't think it sucked at all. I liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
It's good kinda sad though
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
At the starts you switch between past and present tense, for example 'she snarls', 'she flinched'. You may want to fix that.m
scooby823945 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
this is so romatic that candace says sorry to Phineas and ferb.
jster1983 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hey you know here's a thought. Feel free to say no but you should do a follow up story to this one. One where Linda actually does see what Phineas and Ferb are doing but recognizes that they aren't really doing any harm. Can you imagine that?
jster1983 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Yeah I liked that story. You know I read a story similar to this one only Linda realized she overreacted. Good story though.
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I love it. Awesome. The end.

It was great! Very, very cute story. As for not including Isabella or Perry, I have one word to say: "MEH!" (meh is a great word, isn't it?) MEH! Isabella is fine and all, and Perry is awesome, but they weren't important or necessary to this plot. The less characters, the more control you have, and the sharper the emotions you are conveying, I think. Well done! Very cute. I thought Ferb was great! His words to Candace were very good - powerful, even.

Keep it up! And now it's almost midnight where I am and I have to go to bed. Thank you for giving me an awesome read! :)
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I really enjoyed it! Great job!

Skelegirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I LOVED it! Sooooo sweet! I wanted to squeal and jump in joy!
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I really liked reading this, it's nice to see that Candace apologized to Phineas and Ferb. Keep up the good work.
MissKitty23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011