Reviews for LadyCaledonia
Anonymous Improvement chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Very good story. It was in character and very amusing.

however...to shank is to stab someone with a homemade blade. Usually by ambush and commonly used to refer to prison yard stabbings.

However, to shag is a popular British slang, meaning to have sex. You may want to fix that.
Devin Aiden Teague chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Interesting story. However, you may want to fix something... To shank is to stab... ...perhaps shag is the word you wanted?
Paranoid Zephyr chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Dude, I love you. I mean, I OFFICIALLY love you. You've given me yet another reason to love England. Marry me, da?
BeggarsCan'tBeChoosers chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
... That's the first time I've ever heard 'shank' used to describe sex XD As far as I'm aware, if you shank someone you stab them with a homemade knife or a shiv... Did you maybe mean shag? XD Sorry to be nitpicky C:

Other than that, this was really cute, well done 3
Sakuracatz chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This story was awesome, but I don't know why I kept imagining America as he was when he was a child... o.o
DJLemmiex chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Okay brill story but i have to make you correct this xD

Shank in british slang means to stab.

So when England said 'We're going to shank' you basically made him say 'we're going to stab'

I think the term you meant was Shag which is slang for sex xD i think you might want to change it to avoid confusion xD
LadyCaledonia chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Aww America was so sweet in this XD

I dunno why but I think it is awfully weird that my username is the title of the fic...maybe a change in title to make it more relevant?

But anyway its still pretty good, well done!
iwishforapinkpony chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
It says that 'Sealand' is spelled wrong 'cause he's not an official country ;D Poor Sealand!

But onto the important stuff!

I thought this story was hilariously cute, and I love how flabbergasted America can get!
Aristocratic Views chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
For some reason after reading this I had the urge to go, "Nyan."

It was awesome, though, thank you!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
awww I liked it but one minor correction...unless its in the future future ...America is hundreds (not thousand) of years old. The Native Americans don't count because they probably had a different personification.
hexa chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That was so cute gah the sex was short but awesome .. O find it cute and hilarious how oblivious England was lol