Reviews for Two Months
sapphireangel1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
not bad
JackGirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was amazing! Have you considered writing another chapter about the next morning?
Madison100 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I'm not very sure I agree that The Black Stallion Revolts has anything that needs to be added or changed, it was his best work (or at lest I think so, It's my favorite of all the books in the sieres) it has a brilant plot and a very exciting story. But that's just the way I feel. I have read the sieres a million times over and over agian. He was the kind of writer that wrote books with almost no flaws in them at all. But it's good to know people still read his books all of them. You are a very good writer I like your story Just A Shell and your new update for chapter ten hope you write more for The Black Stallion and Alec, love your new story and hope you have a nice day.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wonderful.

My favorite lines were part of Henry's speech, "Alec wouldn't let anything happen to the Blackā€¦ and that horse loves that boy so much that he'd protect him with his own life. They are a force to be reckoned with Bill. They wouldn't just disappear and that's that. They'd go down in a blaze of glory and take the whole mountainside with them. The whole world would know it."

I loved the ending as Alec slept surrounded by the horses.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Until next time, take care.