Reviews for Sick
Homestucklover369 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
No it's not cheesy it's great luv the ship keep it up
your fan
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is a great story and I think Ichigo and Rukia were completely in character.
Mikon Youji chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I can't believe you haven't got more reviews for this, it's SO good. You kept the characterization down to a T and depicted how Ichigo and Rukia really feel for echother deep down. I loved it!

Keep up the good work x
koide m chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I love your style and the story! Amazing job.
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Cheesy, yes, but so adorable! I love it!
WhoopWhatevz chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Beautifoo. :3
Stephanie chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This one-shot is very well written. I think you captured their personalities very well and the sudden realization was also extremely enjoyable to read. I like your avoidance of cliches and the fact that you started it with Ichigo already knowing he's in love with her. It was all just incredibly well done and it was true joy to read. Perhaps you could start a series of progressive one shots? A story would be great but if you don't have the time for it right now, one-shots looking at the way their relationship progresses would be amazing. I highly encourage you to keep writing, especially Ichigo/Rukia :D
Charice-Claire-Vizziny chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Awww this is so sweet! Like it, like it. Good job.
Poofa chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I thought this was an extremely well-written and sweet piece. Thank you for sharing it!
nemesis chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
supah like! keep on writing!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
That was really cute. :)
Imou chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Goo! so cute! 3

I love it! That was an amazing one shot!
bookwormtiff chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Hello. I'm going to let you know what I thought.

It. Was. Amazing. :D

Well, I loved how you characterized both of them; Ichigo was adorable and Rukia was hilariously blind to what was going on, and just as (how do you say it?) uniquely self-assured/confident/strangely bossy as she is in the manga. Which is great!

Poor Ichigo's getting flustered. (laughs) He just can't help himself! But he should count himself lucky that Rukia didn't get annoyed at his strange behaviour. Luckily she's just as dense as he is.

Oh yes, and I loved their interactions as well; it's very much like how they'd actually act in canon. The Ichigo-cookie especially made my day; it's nice to see that Rukia was trying, in her own way, to cheer him up.

Hope I'm making sense here. :) Sorry for the rambling. But it was a wonderful and sweet little oneshot.

Thank you, and keep writing!

Bookwormtiff.