Reviews for Perfect
Sea Queen chapter 30 . 1/1/2015
Lovely story :) Some parts were a bit confusing, but, overall, I really enjoyed the plot and it was well written
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Luna PierceBloom chapter 30 . 12/11/2013
This story was amazing I can't wait for a sequel if you do ever make one. Good writing. I love that Matt and Tao end up together. Soo CUTE!
PinkPrincess789 chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
WOW! I was reading this whole story for the past couple of hours and it's really so sweet and touching, I wasn't bored for a moment. It's going straight into my favorites list. One of the best Taito stories that I have read in a while! _
Psycho Weasel chapter 30 . 7/30/2013
Please forgive me for taking a really really REALLY long time to finally review this final chapter of this absolutely amazing story! TTTT I think this was a really nice way to wrap everything up. It had some good closure and we can see that despite everything going crazy (Matt's real mom and dad about to split, the final trail, Hannah's death) Matt still trusts Tai and feels safe with him...which is a HUGE improvement from the beginning of the story. :)
Oh man...I've seriously missed your work AnotherStar...I went back to reread chapter 29 and all these happy emotions while reading came flooding back to me. You are a very talented story teller, and while there are a few grammar and misspellings here and there, it doesn't stunt your ability to tell a story. :)
I'm off to read the other stories you've come up with! Great job on this one! :D
Koshka Rayn chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
That was cute. I applaud thee.
shyboywriter chapter 30 . 9/8/2012
I loved the ending i ve been following this story for like ever and it ended beautifully :D
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Whoa! I've just found a treasure here. A very beautiful precious treasue. Well, this introduction chapter turned out to be very tantalizing. It left me curious like crazy.
Gotta go now I'm kinda exhausted.
See ya in chapter 30 :)
fire dragonheart chapter 30 . 8/25/2012
ILoveTen10 chapter 29 . 6/20/2012
I love this story. I have read all 29 chapter in 2 days. I was a little confused at first, but now I LOVE IT. Can't wait for the last chapter, great work!
fire dragonheart chapter 29 . 6/16/2012
Psycho Weasel chapter 29 . 6/8/2012

I like the idea of the *ahem* "couple" quizzing each other about their personal information. And damn! Matt has a tatoo? ...that's kind of hawt. X3 (I kind of got excited when I read the part about them swimming in the cold icy lake...just btw X3)

Dang AnotherStar! You can be so cruel! X3 When Matt was kissing Tai all over in his bed, I was like, "Yes...Yes...YES!" ...and then you skipped to another time/part and I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" But, I think it worked with the chapter. You teased us with what you wrote and teased us a little more when Tai thought about "this morning." *slightly nose bleeds at the thoughts to what might have happened*

Mmmmmmm...yep, I really liked this chapter and I love this story even more. I'm so sad that it's so close to being over! D': But I'm also glad to see that you are still writing other stories. :D I am a super fan of yours AnotherStar, and it's always a treat to read your stories!

(P.S. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks so much for the little squishy kissy part! XD)
Psycho Weasel chapter 28 . 6/8/2012
My gosh, I'm so sorry this review is late. I've kind of been limited to internet access for a while. XP But here you go!

This was such a sweet chapter! I like how these past few chapters are just sort of winding down the story and showing how Tai and Matt's relationship is starting to get stronger. I hope that Matt can open up to Tai a little more...somehow...though it's hard... :P Great chapter!
Takato the dreamer chapter 28 . 6/8/2012
Sorry it took so long for me to read the last two chaps, but they were very good :):)
Psycho Weasel chapter 27 . 6/3/2012
What a nice chapter! :3 I think the pacing in this chapter was a lot smoother. You know, even though nothing remotely huge happened in this chapter (like Indiana Jones huge), you still presented a great chapter and presented the chapter well.

Aw, you don't need to apologize for the last chapter. I have a guess to how you must feel concerning this long story and wanting to wrap it up. I am glad that you expanded this story though. You gave us a real deep sense to what exactly is going on with Matt and why exactly he is emotionally shut off like this. And even though I would love this story to never stop...I know that all great stories must come to an end sooner or later.

Great chapter and a great story! I love every moment of it. :3