Reviews for Puppies, Chocobos & Angels! Oh my!
Dragon77 chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
I'm happy that you are back and writing again
littleonegi chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Can you write a part where they only want there mummy. I like to see Genesis acting more like a mummy.

How about Cloud gets jealous when Sephiroth pay to much attention to Zack. Cloud likes his 'uncle' Sephiroth for him self.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
This is .Do they ever end up normal again?
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
God that was a great amount of laughing! You writers in the Final Fantasy VII Archive are a billion times more fun than the other archives, I have no idea what I've been doing all this time! THIS PLACE IS SO MUCH FUN! I can't believe how much I laughed on this, please update it soon! I LOVE IT!
Zimithrus1 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
hooray! Another update! :D I absolutely adore this story! I hope updates come soon, i get so exited every time i see one! :)
Dragon77 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
I happy for the update can't wait to read the next one.
All Around Yaoi Fangirl chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
This deserves mager lolz and is supper omega fantastically cute. It is far too cute for words!

Love all the different refrences to everything else. Quick question:

was that Danta that Gen-Gen kicked out of the fic?
organic haircoat chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
Aww this story is adorable, but I really want Sephiroth to fal ini love with Chibi cloud and look after him *shameless reviewer* XD
Dragon77 chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Zimithrus1 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Oh~~! So CUTE~~~! 3 3! I've been waiting for an update for so long! You have officially made my day! Thank you so much for creating this! :D
Zimithrus1 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
this was really good! dont stop it yet!! XD (kya!)
Zimithrus1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
kyaa! so cute! i love this story! XD
loveless an the living fantasy chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
I am too lazy to sign in. But loved the chapter and how Genesis had such a difficult time finding the things he needed.
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
This fic is sooooooooo cute! I love the Genesis and ChibiZack moments! You have to have some Cloud and Sephiroth moments that would be soooo adoritable! Love the fic!
ClockWorkShadow chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
*squees with heartd in eyes* chibi zack AND cloud in the SAME fic! This cant get any better! Or can it? O.o Cant wait to read more. \/