Reviews for Visions
nimbles chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
being enslaved by reghar is the least of varian's issues with the orcs. thrall doesn't share his experiences at all, and varian would definitely point that out to him.

other than that, i can see this happening.
That Crazy Guy chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
You did a very good job writing all three of their characters, especially Varian. You were able to portray him as not trusting of the Horde yet not so obsessed with them that he fails to prioritize; reminds me of his "why extend an open hand when for all you know they'll cut it off" kind of attitude he had in the Shattering. This is especially impressive when you factor in how controversial a character he is
Ahsurika chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Love this! Effectively written with great word choice. I'm a huge fan of the Maelstrom so that was great too :)

You have a great sense of the characters. Thrall is done well, with his focus on keeping the world together and his refusal to be pushed around in conversation. Varian's power really comes out in his reaction to the Maelstrom and his confidence, yet he's not ludicrously anti-Horde either. Well balanced.

There are a couple spelling/grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing distracting. The one thing I would suggest is in the 2nd to last paragraph, where you write "that he stood against alone-". It seemed a little awkward to me, took me a second read to make sure I knew what you were saying.

Nice fic.
Zenros chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! You did a great job of keeping everyone IC, and you have good word choice.

Thank you for writing this!
Zangah chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Nice story, well written.
Karabas Du Tapis chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Is it terrible that I saw Thrall, Jaina, and Varian in the description and just HAD to click the link?

This is well written, I like it. I don't think the change in Varian's mind is properly conducted, though. I don't buy it, that is. Nothing really happened, or if it did, I just don't see how the events affected him to be willing to reconsider his decisions. You might want to spend some more time explaining that part.

Thanks for the read, though :)