Reviews for A Witch's Thoughts
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
This was great.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
BernerMom chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
How sad! I really enjoyed it, but wish it had some more details, like a little more surrounding Rose's death. It would have been fine just saying she had been murdered, but adding in the bit about Travers confused it and a couple more lines more thoroughly explaining would have helped. I really did enjoy the story!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Aww, what a sweet story!
snapeslady22 chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
awwww...you make me cry...together forever dunderhead ron and stupid they could have been happy in life if you need a proof reader drop me something to proof and i will be happy to help
aliasmel1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh my is it hot in here? Wow... That was hot hot hot! I would not mind being bound to a bed by him. Yum yum.
Erik's Rose chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Sweet, if a little sad. Not too rushed either so I enjoyed it

Kindest Regards

ER
kiera-sama chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
I loved this story. It was well writen, and had a very good feel to it. I love the last chapter. Where Hermione runs into Severus' arms.

~Kiera
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
That was so beautiful and sad. I really enjoyed it.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Lifebound marriage with weasel? Good God! I'd kill him myself.
MioneWriter007 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Great story! Made me cry! I loved it! I have never seen a story like this before!
TequilaNervous chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Hi,

Is a very sad story but with a beautiful end. Thanks for writing! I'll be waiting for your next story.

Take care,

Rocio
Angelwells chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
that was brilliant! a great ending but so sad in away, all that time lost because they were both afraid to take the chance. sorta makes my heart ache :( loved the story though, it was brilliant.

Angel :D
Angelwells chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I just started reading this today, and i can say i like it already, although im a bit sad from chapter two. we know they dont end up together and neither of them get a HEA ending :( poor severes, poor hermoine, ron is such a dick! love your work cant wait for more. (im hoping you have a big suprise for us regarding this story that changes the ending :D)

Angel :D
TequilaNervous chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
WOW! I knew that weasel was cheating on her! He deserves a good punishment for that!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
the tapestry of life you've woven throughout this story is amazing Xx