Reviews for To Stitch To Gain
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/17
Aww how sweet! I miss missouro and love whump cas:)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Nice! Poor cas...
orthe the great chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I think I might just love you. This story is BRILLIANT! I'ts perfect h/c, the hurt and comfort exist in equally huge amounts. Basically it's my favourite supernatural fic!
fiendfall chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I really like this fic - I always felt that the series didn't make enough of the fact that, for once, it was Castiel who needed Dean's help at the end of 5x13, so it was really nice to read a fic that described it!

A couple of things I would suggest: be careful with your tenses, as you were sometimes writing in the past tense and sometimes in the present, which was slightly confusing. Also, remember that when someone speaks, the description before or after (if there is one) must be about them, not any other character.

For example, near the end, you said:

'"How did you do that?" Cas tilted his head.

"It is just a game." Sam huffed.'

I assume that it is Sam who says "How did you do that?" and Castiel who says "It is just a game." (If I'm wrong, please ignore all of this and I'll give you a cookie to compensate!) But if I am right, then it should be:

'"How did you do that?"

Cas tilted his head. "It is just a game."

Sam huffed.'

Otherwise, it looks like Cas was saying the first thing and Sam the second. So just remember that when someone speaks and someone else does something, the someone else doing something needs to be on a new line.

I hope that all makes sense! But seriously, this is a really lovely fic ] Well done!
JosieStyle chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
So sweet! Cas is cutter than ever! Sam and Dean are taking good care of him. That's what i wanted to read this evening! thanks for that:D
LoneAngel666 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Awww that was so cute ! ! ! And i love that you put Missouri in the story too. She's so nice and all. Great job.
NixieStixx chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was AMAZING and so heart warming. I love Missouri and you wrote her beautifully! Great job!
Susangel chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I loved this!

I think they handled the situation so badly on the show...So much potential gone to waste...But you picked it up and wrote a fic with everything that should have happened on the show!It was wonderful!

I love how caring Sam and Dean were of Cas!Most especiallt Sam!As unfortunatley there aren't many fics with Sam/Cas bonding moments...

I loved seeing Missouri giving the boys a piece of her mind on their treatment of Cas!They really deserve it!Even in this season they take Cas for granted...When are they going to realize that family doesn't end with blood?

But most of all I loved seeing Missouri being all motherly towards Cas!Most of the time (when he isn't being a badass angel of the Lord) he looks so innocent and childlike...I figured it was about time someone started acting maternal or paternal towards him!

Great job!
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Aaaww, this is such a sweet, precious moment, and it's nice to have Missouri back and helping take care of Cas. Poor Cas, but at least he has good people looking out for him.

Yay for the sweater! 8D
Pendragon.P a s s i o n chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
oh my god I love this sooo much!

there are so very very very few mushy, hurty Cas fics and my god when the odd one comes along I just LOVE IT!

there were a few grammatical errors and things you might wanna fix up but it was greatly written :) and I completely loved it :D

passion.