Reviews for Wordplay
Saucy Strawberries chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Epic win! Awesome.
I love stories where people assume something...but you know, that's not really what's happening; I really enjoyed this!
storyofarusher chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Lolzz... this was HILARIOUS!
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Two words. EPIC. WIN!

Holy bejizzles. I was literally rolling on the floor. My friends are inching away from me... Slowly... I think they're scared of me...:D
ladydanni chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love how your oneshots dont seem obvious.
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
do not worry i was laughing so hard i amost fell off my chair
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I've also read this one.

Kendall heard Carlos snicker beside him. He rolled his eyes at his helmet-wearing best friend. Mrs. Knight wouldn't let Katie watch Fox anymore; maybe she should also stop Carlos from watching Fox.

Haha!

Kendall felt a strange sensation deep in the pit of his stomach. All of a sudden, he didn't find this situation so amusing anymore. He wasn't sure how to describe this feeling churning inside of him. Was it jealousy? After all, it wasn't that long ago that he and Logan used to be thick as thieves. Now Kendall was yesterday's news.

HAHAHAHA!

"Decent? What are you talking about? James was just copying the answers from the back of the book," Logan said.

I knew it all along!

This whole thing was just hilarious. Great story!
April-Showers82 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hilarious! Oh, the tricks our minds and ears play on us when we eavesdrop.
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
HOLY SHIT! Definite EPIC WIN! lol I laughed so much! Totally awesome. :)
iSam101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Love the story!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Amazing! I love it! It made me laugh! :D
222222222222222222222s chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
EPIC WIN! :D

I loved it! So amazing, and funny.
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
just doing math? aaww bummer. Was funny as hell though.
Science-Fantasy93 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
IT WAS A WIN! HILARIOUS! I started cracking up when Logan said "You know James, if you're having problems, I can help you." That was awesome xD
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
hahahaha can not stop laughing hahahaha very good story :) i LOVE JAGAN! should write more Jagan
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
LMAOOO this was TOO funny!