Reviews for Earthen Days
Taliax chapter 89 . 6/30/2012
I love poor clueless Terra so much, and Zack is downright adorable! :D That last line was priceless!
Taliax chapter 49 . 6/30/2012
Only Ven can be that much of an innocent dork. XD
Taliax chapter 46 . 6/30/2012
Poor Aqua... XD Terra would certainly be very distracting.
Taliax chapter 45 . 6/30/2012
Lol, Terra and his manly pride. XD At least he has Aqua to take care of him. :P
Taliax chapter 35 . 6/30/2012
Ventus would totally do that, but I can't picture Terra reading a book. XD
Taliax chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
XD XD XD I can so see Aqua doing that, and Terra's reaction was priceless.
Taliax chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
So cute! :3 :3 I love Terra's happiness at holding Aqua's hand and then how he gets bummed when she holds Ven's hand too. X3
Taliax chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
XD Oh, Terra, you dork... That's such a guy-ish thing to say. :P I love TerQua and these drabbles are really cute!
Chandramukhi chapter 100 . 3/3/2012

If they don't get a happy ending, Nomura will hear from me. :P

That's just sad how the three of them has tragic fate (though I think Ventus got the less terrible out of the three of them).

Anyway - bravo for this challenge! Every chapter was so well-written and even though, you were limited when it comes to the number of words, you made the most of it and the result is just great. :) Once again, I love the way you write.
Chandramukhi chapter 99 . 3/3/2012
This is... sad. :(

And yeah, I agree with you, last episode had much potential for TerQua (she still sacrificed herself for him). Those two have to be a cannon pair, please. T_T

One of my favourite drabbles in this challenge. :)
Chandramukhi chapter 89 . 3/3/2012
I can so imagine Terra not doing the difference. XD

Great one! :)

Oh and btw - I like how the last ones took a dark turn, but well, I just love the lightheartedness in your stories too.
Chandramukhi chapter 35 . 3/3/2012
This one made me laugh so much. Ventus is adorable.
Chandramukhi chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
You're killing me. I love this couple and reading such simple yet cute moments between them only puts fuel to my fangirling over them. It's not good. Haha.

It was just cute. x)
Chandramukhi chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
I like how you're not predictable at all with the themes. It's original.

I just love the way you portray Terra (even in the first fic from you I've read). From all the KH fics which portray Terra, you are just the one who write him best.

I love this one. It was funny and cute once again.
Chandramukhi chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Haha, Terra is so... cute! x)

Seeing all those challenges outta there makes me want to make one too. :P

Good job! :)