Reviews for Watch Us Run
domina tempore chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I love this! Oh, goodness, I love this fic so much... I can *absolutely* picture everything going on here; and I like to think that this is the way she had to kill him, not out of malice but pity (" They didn't hear her heart break as he used his last moments to whisper to her that he loved her. It was the first time he'd told her in her timeline." That line hit me so hard; beautiful.); and then going quietly because she had no reason left to fight... I LOVE your descriptions of the various forms of the Doctor and their eccentric styles and everything. Of course he would ;).

"He never asked her to travel with him, and to be honest, she wasn't sure she'd have said yes it he had. In one way or another, his companions all left eventually and River didn't want to add her name to that list." (Such an interesting thought; never considered this before, but I can agree with that.)

The last line is BEAUTIFUL. (Seriously, this fic is WAY better than you give yourself credit for; I'm glad you posted it!)

Love it.
mmgage chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
VERY well done! I'm so glad you re-read it and decided to post it (we are our own harshest critics, aren't we?). This is excellent.
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Aw, that has made me cry it's so moving! I feel so sad for them, it's not fair how they always meet in the wrong order- and River dies on his first meeting with her '( you've really captured the sadness and heart break of their timelines!