Reviews for Just My Luck
Annie chapter 17 . 5/11
Please write more, I hate the sadness in the end, maybe Clary could come back after 2 months and meet Jace again?
Adarklightangel chapter 17 . 5/3
WTF! I wanted them to end up together soooooooo f #%ing bad! Iike crying right now which is really hard to make me do and i keep hoping that that there is going to be another chapter about them getting together but there's not!
u know what .. there are so many people in this world who are going to read this fanfiction and if it were me iwould never had ended the story like this .:( And most of all the story was going soo well until... This is one time i am really dissapointed with a complete fanfic and i know that thereare many ppl that will agree with me .. Sorry for th bad spllings and grammar but i am really flling bad cuz of the ending.. u hav dissapointed me
bookfiredragon chapter 17 . 2/12
I love the story but the ending is terrible... I mean its brilliant and realistic and nobody really expects that thats it but poor Jace...:( However it is nice to believe that Clary can have a future where there is no Jace Wayland :)
Jenn Aiko chapter 1 . 1/1
Why did you put it as that she doesn't love him?
fictionallfangirl chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
I love it! I'm crying right now!
TMIHerondales chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
Love this story, please continue!
Donna chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
I love it!
Mia Delacour chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
haha this is brilliant love it! glee meets tmi - who knew?
Lollyz chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
i cried u evil owner
Lollyz chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
oh fuck
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Why would u hate this chapter it was sooo good
ohmymultifandom chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
love this! needs a sequal
Ashley chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
It is a aware job!
Alyssa C chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Your story was awesome and I loved the of a sad ending. Great job