Reviews for Just My Luck
GlowDust7501 chapter 18 . 6/3
No. There was no where near enough Clace. It CANT be over!
Someone the World Forgot chapter 18 . 3/29
I love the ending! I was unexpected, and it wasn't one of those cliche "They somehow get together after three years of no communication" because that's just plain weird and doesn't even make sense.
-K
Don't be afraid to skip the unimportant parts we don't need a play by play;)
Loved it so full of feeling infact I've loved ALL the chapters so far xD # SHAMAZINGLY FABOOLIOUS xD
A World Within Our own chapter 1 . 2/10
This is good. Soo cute.
BookButterfly11 chapter 10 . 2/3
'Good car'. Haha. I love this story, great job! :)
imagination.will.suffice chapter 18 . 1/2
Crying because I ship so hard
HeartBrokenLover chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
Omg I cried at the part where clary left Simon and Izzy behind. It didn't help that Christina Perri A Thousand Years was playing. If you haven't heard this song check it out it's amazing
I'm A Writing Dreamer chapter 18 . 10/31/2015
I felt like I should be crying at this ending or something. But, you know, not everything turns out happy and peachy.
This is an amazing story, and I love that you shared it. It's not the clich├ęd high school story. I can totally relate with the high school aspect. (Then again I took Bio and Algebra II freshman year...) Anyways, thank you for writing this. I guess I just... expected Jace to follow her or something. But then this story wouldn't be special. And hey, who knows, maybe we'll get a sequel, or eve a spinoff in Jace's POV.
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
to be honest that was the biggest disappointment of my life. Items abreast fanfic but I honestly hate how they didn't fall in love considering they're my biggest OTP. Tho besides tha great writer.
sandy zheng chapter 18 . 9/30/2015
omg i am in luv with this series write more plzzz!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
Almost perfect! Only, oesophagus and make some bits more detailed
DreamyElephant chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
Okay so NOW is when the sexual tension start :D nice plotline so far - although I would've liked alittle more intricated story - like some Romeo and Juliet twist or something cos a whole play just standing on two people falling in love without any negative outer influence on the couple usually doesn't really stand. Anyway, I'm enjoying your story ;) Gotta love some Clace !
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
Kale Whitewillow is her name.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2015
I don't like this story, I hate it actually. I can't believe it took you 3 years of reviews begging and pms to finally take about an hour off you time to write an epilogue. There's hardly any Clace and I don't like it