Reviews for Just My Luck
diamerald chapter 17 . 4/15
I kniw this is a super late reviee, but the ending was so fantastic! It was so unusual, and thatswhat i really loved about it. I did realize Alec was mentioned only once or twice, but this is still one of the best i ever read.
baynemmett4life chapter 17 . 4/12
Why oh why did I choose to read this. You're almost no better than Cassandra herself. Make me fall in love with everything and every one and break my heart by the end of it...
AMAZING
CherrySlushLover chapter 1 . 2/17
Brilliant start :D
Heidi chapter 17 . 2/15
FINISH THE STORY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY ENDING , JACE AND CLARY DESERVE TO BE TOGETHER DUH
nicoleherondale chapter 17 . 2/4
Awww, amazing story, although I'm the kind of person who enjoys happily ever after endings. Keep writing xx
klc1-25 chapter 17 . 1/29
This is an amazing story. Aline was a little stereotypical but the ending was poetic, realistic, and tragic without being overly melodramatic. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
WHAT THE STORY CAN'T JUST END LIKE THIS! *cries* Can't you just have luke get a promotion in the city they are already in so that clary can be with jace!
Silvermay0820 chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I love how you wrote the story without using the shadowhunter aspect of it. it makes the story more original
Hannah chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Keep going!
Kelly Herondale chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
I think that this is the best story so far, but it's sad she had to leave it all behind.
Gallagher luva chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
FUCK YOU! I SPENT 3 HOURS READING THIS TO GET-...to get... what ever u call this! what happened to CLACE DOUCHE?! jeez... y couldnt u hav had her admit her feelings so jace isnt left a buzz-kill?! YYYYYYYYYY?! ugh and y did she hav to move away?! things wer just getting good! ARGH! i mean...it was a great story...GREAT plot and i liked how the play went together with jace and clary...its just...the way the story took its path sucks...for some reason i like...no LOVE happy endings and happily ever afters...
Guest chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they r not together!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/12/2013
I'm really disappointed. I devote studying, and sleeping time to reading your story and you end it like this!? Why kind of person are you?
mellarkfan121 chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
Awe, I was seriously waiting for a kiss! Like an actual kiss not like they did in the play. :'( Anyways, it was a great story.