Reviews for Just My Luck
eve delargy chapter 17 . 7/16
near the end when Clary was talking to Simon, Clary said 'Jocelyn' not 'Mom'. was this on perpose? x
awkwardlittleintrovert chapter 18 . 3/26
Wow. I really liked this story! I love how Jace was kind of an asshole, but turned out to be really nice once Clary really got to know him. I'm glad you wrote the epilogue, before it just felt unfinished. I don't really like how Clary had to move away and was completely fine with it- she's a teenage girl! I think she should have been really sad that she had to leave her friends and her life and then completely start over. (Also, it seemed like you just kind of forgot about Maia in chapter 17 and the epilogue?) But other than that, the story was really good and I enjoyed reading it.
i hate your story none pf the characters end up together
GlowDust7501 chapter 18 . 6/3/2016
No. There was no where near enough Clace. It CANT be over!
Someone the World Forgot chapter 18 . 3/29/2016
I love the ending! I was unexpected, and it wasn't one of those cliche "They somehow get together after three years of no communication" because that's just plain weird and doesn't even make sense.
-K
Guest chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
Don't be afraid to skip the unimportant parts we don't need a play by play;)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
Loved it so full of feeling infact I've loved ALL the chapters so far xD # SHAMAZINGLY FABOOLIOUS xD
A World Within Our own chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
This is good. Soo cute.
BookButterfly11 chapter 10 . 2/3/2016
'Good car'. Haha. I love this story, great job! :)
imagination.will.suffice chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
Crying because I ship so hard
HeartBrokenLover chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
Omg I cried at the part where clary left Simon and Izzy behind. It didn't help that Christina Perri A Thousand Years was playing. If you haven't heard this song check it out it's amazing
astrangetypeofchemistry chapter 18 . 10/31/2015
I felt like I should be crying at this ending or something. But, you know, not everything turns out happy and peachy.
This is an amazing story, and I love that you shared it. It's not the clich├ęd high school story. I can totally relate with the high school aspect. (Then again I took Bio and Algebra II freshman year...) Anyways, thank you for writing this. I guess I just... expected Jace to follow her or something. But then this story wouldn't be special. And hey, who knows, maybe we'll get a sequel, or eve a spinoff in Jace's POV.
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
to be honest that was the biggest disappointment of my life. Items abreast fanfic but I honestly hate how they didn't fall in love considering they're my biggest OTP. Tho besides tha great writer.
sandy zheng chapter 18 . 9/30/2015
omg i am in luv with this series write more plzzz!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
Almost perfect! Only, oesophagus and make some bits more detailed