Reviews for Vacation in Lazytown
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Its been 2 years since an update but i wont loose hope that you'll update once again. Lazytown has been on of my favorite childhood shows and i doubt I'm the only one who had paired Steph and Sportacus. This fanfic had really made my day. I hope you'll continue. Great job anyhow!
mrb91898 chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
wonderful story but is that the end? ):
BaDWolF89 chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Hope that you come back and update!
jordan st.john chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
i wana go there so bad
kaitlin cole katy2000 chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
i love this chapter its great :) i cant wai till i se the next one :)
Larka-chan chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
YAY! You updated! :D Brilliant chapter and I can't wait to read what happens when Lina and Stephanie come home!
Larka-chan chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Please update soon! I love this fanfiction a lot :)
Larka-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love it so far!
katy2000 chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
I certainly liked thischapter very well, You really know how to make some good stories, i cant wait for the next chapter :)
Nathalorial chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry for not reviewing earlier! I got really caught up in things and my life is crap right now and blargh. Sorry! .

ANYWAYS... awesome chapter, as always _ Thanbk-you so much for mentioning me, haha. Sheesh, I'll never get over how violent Trixi naturally is / Even in the fic I'm working on, she comes off as naturally violent.

Aawww, I hope Sportacus and Stephanie get better soon, it's weird how contagious fictional characters emotions are. I hate seeing Sportacus so sad.
SkiCan chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Poor Stephanie... Hope you update soon!
kaitlin cole katy2000 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
sorry! forgot to put my naame with the comment i last put :P please keep writing !
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
love it! please get steph and sportacus together! keep on writing!
sashaxh chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
He better relies his feelings for Stephanie soon or he's gonna looose heer
daliajalia chapter 6 . 6/16/2011