Reviews for Yugure
Dragonkblood chapter 18 . 3/29
Wow
XanSkullCrusher chapter 18 . 3/2
You got to continue this story
michumichu79 chapter 18 . 2/1
WOWWW UN FIC BUENISIMO AHHHH YO ADORO A ITACHI ESPERO QUE LO PUEDAS CONTINUAL PRONTO.
Veraozao chapter 18 . 1/21
love it, kiss
Cerulean Knight chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
That last bit with Sasuke reminds me of Star wars when Obi-wan cut off Anakin's legs and arm.
claymore78 chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
I liked it
I.C.2014 chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
I almost felt bad for Sasuke. Had it not been for what Itachi had done by killing the clan and then mentally torturing him, he probably would never been that monster.
Anyway, keep up the good work.
Azrael Akuma chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
really learning and performing hiraishin in a day. lets be realistic here.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Well this is a really interesting story so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
nidhogg32 chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
That is the whole point of the poll. To learn which stories to use later (the poll winners), and what to decide on using in the here and now. good story by the way
Draco0905 chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Im sure if she tried she could find something to divert your attention from such problems for a time. XD
See ya next time.
LioPyro7890 chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
why so late of an update?
biofan09 chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
I might not like asshole versions of Sasuke, but that was brutal. Having all his efforts to become stronger than Itachi be rendered meaningless and his hopes crushed in front of him, then be finisheoff with a beheading. Not even a stab to the heart, a freaking GoT style execution beheading. Damn.

The fight between Yoh and Hao was good, but Hao's exposition about his past felt... lacking. More like a robot reading out a script than a man laying bare his past really. Maybe you should have shown his mannerisms throughout the telling? Like maybe there were parts he smile fondly at or parts where he looks like he might cry?
Psychochiken chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
I'm a little irritated with myself for just NOW noticing the Shaman King characters. Oh well, it was a great chapter, and in looking forward to next time.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
At least Itachi is working with his friend Shisui now!