Reviews for Yugure
draco7347 chapter 19 . 3/22
awesome story cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Fuck naruto, and especially fuck harem stories. Just go die.
Bloodina The Dictator chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Loving this already!
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Gold Testament chapter 17 . 2/2/2016
Calling Sasuke a monster by having the entire Uchiha clan desecrated and resurrected as zombified warriors is a massive understatement. Even Fugaku would not want that or Madara.
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 2/1/2016
Hinata should've let Hiashi keep his eyes, and Naruto should've done a tailed beast transformation as well and joined the other eight. It would've been more horrifying for those two to see all nine biju destroying the village.
Gold Testament chapter 13 . 2/1/2016
You should post an alternate ending to this chapter where Hinata kills Sakura. That would be an awesome speech.
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 2/1/2016
Mei should've expected that they wouldn't be called in to fight while recovering, and Naruto will probably send aid to help them recover faster.
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 2/1/2016
I'm amazed that Yahiko never questioned Nagato's chair.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 2/1/2016
Kakashi was right about the Shion vs Hinata moment with Naruto as the Trophy.
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
You know if Mei reveals to Yugure representatives that she turned down shinobi alliance with Leaf and Stone, they might give her more time to decide, while also adding in more benefits to their deal to help them recover from the civil war.
sultryvoice chapter 19 . 12/12/2015
RagnellAlondite,
I have been wondering when are you going to complete this fanfic "Yugure", because I find it really enjoying and enlightening. I have found that it is not upsetting to me except for the harem, but am good if it is just a small one. All the other females who show interest in Naruto should just be his admirers and nothing more. I know that life happens and it takes time to write these fanfics that we love to read, so no problem I understand the delays. However, it would be nice for you to finish this fic and then go on to anther one than to have this one hanging and you wondering 'what if's?' and readers are left in a state of vexation.
Goodfella96 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015