Reviews for Research
Aqua Rules chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
How am I only just reading this now? Damn that was frickin' hot as hell! I hope you consider writing more smut. You are good at it. The overall story is riveting as well. :)
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
cute!
firtree chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
this is a very well written story, a good mixture of funny, sweet and hot, and it feels very dynamic. well done!
madsthenerdygirl chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Amazing work, my lady! I'm sorry about your family's medical woes - all the best to you and yours. I loved this story and I hope to see more from you in the future!

On an offhand note, I'm the same way when it comes to uploading. I prefer to upload a complete story so people aren't kept waiting; life can just be so peskily insistent!
SomeFanWrites chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
That was HAWT!
NutsAboutHarry chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Seriously man I loved this fic! You so should write a sequel to it!

WELL D ONE!
Minstrel164 chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
I truly enjoyed this story. Well done and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

On a personal note I have to tell you my heart goes out to you because I know exactly what you've gone through. Early this year my elderly father suffered a massive stroke and passed away a week later. He was 84 years old, and though in the back of my mind I knew his time was drawing near, it still came as a shock. It was a sad and painful time.

Some of that pain was eased when I found this website and started reading many of the Castle stories, I even contributed some of my own work.

I am pleased that both your uncle and grandmother are doing well. Keep your chin up, and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

Kindest regards

Con
tansypool chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
I really quite enjoyed that.

I hope that your grandmother shows more improvement soon.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
I love the whole chapter is genius

continuous

soon
lv2bnsb1 chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
I loved this story. Really well done. I didn't like that he lets his family barge in to his space, but...
lv2bnsb1 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
I never comment on sex scenes, but I am enjoying this story. ANyhow, here goes: I thought it was more realistic than some of the fantasy scenes I read on here. I'd go into detail, but suffice it to say I liked it just the way it is. I guess I'm old fashioned, but I am still surprised that every sex scene written by anyone for these two starts with a blow job.
Mark C chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
A great ending to a wonderful story.

Things got really interesting when Alexis and Martha returned to the loft. I enjoyed seeing Rick and Kate use laser tag guns as weapons to prepare for intruders. It was really funny when the four of them came face to face.

I enjoyed the scene between Kate and Martha. You handled that real well especially with Martha telling Kate about Meredith. Kate got a different look at Rick there. She also learned the power that she has over him. Of course in the end of that scene, Kate admits that Rick has that same power over her.

The scene with Rick and Alexis was excellent as well. I liked how you had Alexis approve of him and Kate but was just surprised how serious they were with each other in such a short time. It was a great father/daughter moment there and you handled it well, including the joking near the end.

The ending was wonderful. Kate has a pretty good idea that Rick wants forever with her but she's not there, yet. But I do see that she is willing to get there with him.

Excellent job and hope your uncle and grandmother recover fully.
jennryan chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow! great story! Can't wait to read more.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was a great, timeless first chapter. Poof was one of my favorite episodes for the moment in which Rick realized he loved her.
samarie chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Wow! Just found this thru lj. Totally awesome. Hope you post more soon since our miserably hot temps have dropped a bit here in AZ :-)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »