Reviews for Don't Call Me That
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 4/24
Dammit. I was just thinking of saying that the first part totally broke my heart, but then you had to... You just HAD to, didn't you.?! I can't stop grinning.! I'm surely pegged as a batshit crazy fangirl now.

Write on.!
Yuna
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I'm dying right now this was fantastic.
Doubled-Helix chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Okay... So I was about to cry from the beauty of the first chapter... And then I read the bottom and started crying for a whole new reason.

My lungs were dying from lack of oxygen because I was LAUGHING so damn hard! WHAT ARE YOU YOU GENIUS CRACK GOD? TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.
Aaaw chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
:D
The Dwelling Darkness chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This isn't crap! It's amazing!
And I agree wholeheartedly, by the way. Shizuo is beautiful. :')
There need to be more Izuo fics ahhhh. Taking their personalities into account, I am a total Izuo fan and you have written this so amazingly, so wonderfully, and so hilariously I found myself clutching my stomach from the cramps. XD
Keep up the great work and kudos on this work of awesomeness. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
omg. this was so heartbreakingly beautiful. I cried.
It was lovely.

*SOBS* YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER!
fooperdoodle chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Oh man, that last part! XD
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Kyaaa! I couldn't stop giggling like a lunatic at the last part! So cracky! I love your sense of humour. Oh, and Izaya on top makes the world go round Very IC, I think, and I love how the two of them interacted over Shizzy's issues. Write more, please? :)
Alwaysblu chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Pfft...Hahahahahaha! XD The second ending made me laugh. :)
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh my god...I was laughing way too hard.
Nononononononononon chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is just too beautiful . Words are not enough to explain the beauty of your masterpiece. It is full of meaning and the emotions behind each word made everything heavenly despite the sad story of Heiwajima Shizuo.
I was extremely lucky to have found this story.

And oh dear lord. The crack part is soooo nice and funny but at the same time ( somehow ) heartwarming. To have someone to dedicate those words to Shizuo... in public... with a megaphone... with the camera doing live broadcast... One would think this is funny, but I find it very beautiful.
KawaiiWuv chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I like this! :3 Although,I would like it even more if you made this into a series of chapters about the random days of their life and what happened when Izaya stalked Shizuo. ;3
SP777 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh my gawd! This was too much! On the one hand, it tore my heart out, then next thing you know
you're laughing at Izaya's antics to make Shizuo feel...loved. :-p
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Aaahhh, this story made me tear up. And then it made me tear even more because I was laughing so hard at the end. xD
Shidou chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Review for 1st ending:
Awwww! so sweet! X3
OMG! this is the first fic of Izaya topping that I've read!
can't really imagine that XD
oh...shizu-chan, you're indeed beautiful! don't say you're a monster to yourself! 'Cause you're so so so SO beautiful! *heart*

Crack!
I'm surprised Shizuo can withstand Izaya's confess in front of the camera for so long! XDD
LOLLLLL i still can't believe shizuo got pinned down and HANDS ABOVE HIS HEAD by Izaya XDDD
even though it's a crack they're still very in character lol... Izaya would totally forced it on Shizuo like that lmao
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »