Reviews for Things We Didn't Plan
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Completely broke my heart. love love this story! Morgan and Rossi are amaazing 3
foxyfeline chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
wow this is such a powerful sad story. amazingly written too. please update again soon.
greenlover2 chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Thank you for making me cry. The whole experience was so raw, I could feel as if i was behind JJ and watching this happen. As always you're awesome :)
Gerardfan chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Looking forward to more, no matter what story it is. This one is incredibly sad when you recall that she and Will were with Hotch and Emily at Smokey's recently. Doesn't really matter to me, which story you update next.
Casie01 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Wow just found this and can I just sag what an incredible writer you are. The first 2 chapters were heartbreaking but this one ripped my heart out. The description of Will's body, JJ touching his lips, her breaking down only to be carried away by Morgan and finally Dave hearing her muffled sobs, absolutely heart wrenching. I hope you're able to update this soon.
spk chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Good job in how you handled this so far. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Poor JJ, glad you updated :) Could you tell me when in the Girl Universe this story would lie? Maybe the month you see it falling in? If not, dont worry I was just wondering :) Again, great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I'm glad Dave is with JJ.
HGRHfan35 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I should not have read this. Being so tired & emotional because of that tiredness. You write this sh*te way too well :)
1719162 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Sienna -

You are one of the absolute best writers I've ever read.

Bar none.

Please continue when you have time.

ilovetvalot (Tracia)
1719162 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I adore Rossi fanfic and you just made my month, Sienna. Please keep going with your fabulous story.

ilovetvalot
Mrs.SpencerReid187 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Oh my goodness, this is amazingly written. I feel so awful for JJ, you described her pain and I found myself with eyes full of tears. Dave could not be more sweet. Love him! Love the story!

-Kate
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
:( Oh no! Poor JJ - I liked Will! Glad Dave is there for her! Maybe in time she will move on with Dave! I think they'd make a good couple! :) But poor JJ - hope Dave can help her and Will!
spk chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
WOW! Such an amazing job with the imagery of JJ's emotions. I'm with you...Dave is who I'd call, too. Can't wait to see what you do with this because I have a feeling it will be wonderful. :)
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Dang woman!

It's a beautiful day out here and what do I do; crying behind my PC screen!

But this is so well written. I love JJ as a character and I loved her with Will and perhaps it is weird to tell you that I am glad you decided to let him die in the line of duty instead of making him out to be an a**hole like most do. Don't think Will deserves that and neither does JJ.

Suffice to say that I hope you will update soon and perhaps for the future, a JJ that finds happiness once more with, hopefully, Dave. Because that guy certainly deserves to meet a woman that will be the final Mrs Rossi. :)

I saw in the pre-view for the Season finale that JJ is waiting for Dave in his office and him asking her if she is certain. . . . on coming back? Because *YAY* JJ's back to stay!

I cannot stop reading your stories. You always manage to give me the full range of emotions. Cry, laugh. . . the works.

Thank you for all your hard work and I hope you keep having fun doing it.