Reviews for Against These Fragments
obsydiandreams chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Omg this story. I know I'm late to the party here, but damn. I LOVE your ianto. Love love love. He's amazing but not perfect and just everything about this story is awesome. :). Except that it stops. :( that's not awesome.
Infamous Rowe chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Love Owen looking out for Ianto but it just didn't really seem like him. Parts did, but all together he seemed a little mushy! But loved it anyway! :)
Infamous Rowe chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
Don't really care for Gwen all that much. But that was a nice short chapter! :)
LeaniSilver chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
Like your take on their relationship, more please?
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
I'm loving this story! Looking forward to more! 33333 JANTO FOREVER!33333
victorionious chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
Wow! This is really good! And I thought this was Janto, not ToshxOwen, tsk, tsk, tsk. Not that I mind, I'm a TOTAL ToshxOwen fan.

Whatever. Point is, this is awesome. Can't wait for chapter 13! 13's my lucky number, so I hope it'll be a good one! ;)
kristensister chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
Thank you! RTD has such a thing for the unspoken I love you. I thought it would be perfect to have them both say it and they miss eachother. Because that's what love is really; the moments you get and the moments you miss each other. You have to hope you get the moments right. YOU always do. Thanks for this one. You, as always, did it right.
Cracklin' Rosie chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
Yay! Thank you!

I loved the action and what a unique idea for the "box"! Great job, and yay! Jack and Ianto "I love you"'s!

Excellent job :)
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
Aw, what a great chapter! I'm so glad Ianto and Jack have each other, and that Ianto's alright! Great that Jack told Gwen exactly how he feels!
brionyjae chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
I love your style of writing! It's different to what I've found on fanfic... so refreshing! :) Loved these lines in particular:

Still, when you're up to you knees in filth, Ianto figured you could have all the unfair thoughts you liked.

this - drowning in shit due to firing his weapon in an enclosed space – this seemed like just the way Ianto Jones would die.

:D Made me giggle - does that make me a sadist? xP Ah well... that box truth serum was such a brilliant idea! And YAY Tosh and Owen! :) Awwww. They're adorable :)

GOSH the ending was actually sad! Both of them saying those three words and yet neither of the hearing... but in a way, that is so them, and very very sweet :) And thank you for not bashing Gwen :)

Can't believe no one else has noticed the T.S Eliot quotes! You are just too awesome :D
DairamK chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
I just caught up with this story and i LOVE it...

You have to write some more chapters, I could totally imagine all of this (particularly the last chapter and the dry-cleaning) happening in the hub :D

Pretty please update soon, my Ianto-grieving heart needs it...
Cracklin' Rosie chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
Just found this, and I've devoured all the chapters. Well done! I like what you've done with the characters, and the added depth you've given Jack-specifically from the beginning! I always imagined that Jack and Ianto's relationship started somewhat similarly to how you framed it here...I have many "missing scenes' playing in my head, haha!

I really enjoyed the Owen/Jack banter in this chapter! Very LOL! And I did...I LOL'd. :D You captured Owen's voice PERFECTLY here and I could just hear Burn Gorman reciting this dialogue, and John Barrowman coming back at him. Bravo.

I am NOT a fan of the Gwen/Jack pairing (so good on you in the first few chapters for addressing it, but smartly and with tact! I was shocked really but I also think you captured what the show portrayed to us!). I would love some kind if Jack/Ianto "in your face Gwen" little vignette. Humorous, angsty, whatever. I just want Gwen to keep her hands to herself! :D

My only request other than this is MORE PLEASE! :)
DeliaDee chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
This whole chapter was utterly bizarre and utterly adorable. I really don't know what else to say. It was a lovely break from the usual pathos. Not that I'm complaining - your pathos is outstanding (that was meant to be a compliment) but it's nice to see some humor in the mix sometimes. And Owen was awesome. :) Great work across the board.
bellykaat chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
Lovely chapter. Lovely writing. Thanks (again) for sharing.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
Aw, loved this! Fantastic fluff!