Reviews for Expecting
Interesting but sad.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
wow!
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
That was intense but at that time it would be to be overcome with grief and anger be also overwhelming
rosaliehale1994 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Holy crap!

That was amazing!

YOu give Stephenie Meyer a run for her money!

loved it!
Rob's hand monkey chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
oh my god

Rachel you have outdone yourself.

literally

there are not words...

i am reccing this till my dying day

unbelievable
Carla Ray chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
As always Mrs Cope I loved hearing Edward's point of view on this. His anguish, anger at himself...how he is truly dealing with what he thinks is the end of his love...his Bella. I could feel Edward's rage at what he called the monster he created...

Mrs Cope will there be more to this story?
alextraviolet chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I hope there is more to this story. Loving it
Totteacher chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
It is funny how the same situation can affect so many in such different ways.
k80cue chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Hi

I like the beginning, you really show us what Edward is feeling and also that he is feeling very helpless - which is a new feeling for him.

Cant wait for the next chapter.
HisSingertoo chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Excellent, Mrs. C.! You have captured Edward so well. I liked his growling at the flight attendant. So fitting. He wouldn't want to dazzle her as she still duties to perform for others but it definitely got his message across to leave them alone. And the concerns of the remaining Cullens when they are again together at Sea-Tac. Excellent says it all. Thank you.
Avaerial chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Very beautiful! You have such a great way with words! It never fails to blow me away...

I loved how you tied in Rosalie's prospect with Edward's thoughts given to the idea of Bella's pregnancy. I love how you displayed Edward's utter compassion and devotion to Bella‘s happiness and well being. One of my favorite lines was: "Though I sought to beat chance, Bella has always confounded my expectations, blinding me with her beauty and love. Were she not the center of my universe, my air, my soul, my beating heart, were these things untrue, would I then discover the ability to live and love?" To me, this sentence explained so much in only so few words. That takes true talent.

Thank you for composing this and sending it our way! Hope to read more from you soon! :)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
depressing little darling isn't he? And reading this, no he hasn't learnt, he keeps on trying his outmoded, controlling ideals of what HE thinks is for the best and he is always wrong, and Bella kis always hurt. How does he know this will turn out bad, can he even consider a happhy out come? Not for quite a while! Nice one!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Good story. :)
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
OMG, this was excellent, you've captured Edward perfectly. I hope you do the birth, etc.
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I am a real fan of Breaking Dawn (differently from all those who were grossed by it or wanted a bloodbath at the end), so I am prepared to enjoy this story, provided it does not deviate too much from Canon as the plot goes. I like your beginning. All the fine nuances of Edward's inner turmoil evidently could not be felt, let alone described, by the shapeshifter who tells this part of the Saga.

So there is plenty of scope for you to work on. Happy writing!