Reviews for Emerald Mirage
Awesome chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
Man! This was awesome! I started it today and refused to put it down- except for that one time at the begining of this chapter when I had a headache and was about to die-! This was amazing, you did really well! I officially despise Mojo with a passion, and the only thing that could make this better is another chapter where they all find out who Jade Raven is, but this ending is awesome enough, so don't worry about it!
Lil'Redx chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This story was amazing I'm glad I decided to read it.

Thanks for your effort!
Groudon202 chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
Wow. I was expecting a simple story, judging by the content usually contained in large stories in this fandom, and instead I got a story of immense quality, depth, character, and emotion.

What really made this story special for me was the journey for the characters. Yes, it was full of surprises, but more importantly, it immersed me and made these girls human (not badly imagined products that exist in most of this fandom's stories).

While it was a little OOC in places (this is an observation, not a criticism) this was more then compensated for by the details and maturing of the characters. And I didn't really mind the lagging climax (which could have been cut by a few hundred words in places).

All in all, an excellent effort. I feel odd writing a review for a story when the author hasn't visited the site in several years (and leaving the sequel on a cliffhanger), and yet, it feels natural. Well done.
JadeTyga chapter 15 . 11/28/2010

I don't like to barf

uh huh

I'd rather enjoy

your work of art WOOH!

Great story and happy holidays from my desk to yours:D(also, the review below was from me:) it was my first one:3 hope you where able to read it;))

JT_out
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
O ma god I just read da hole story n let me tell u it had me n tears half da time! It definately iz a new favorite uv mine nd I just wanted 2 say dat u betta keep writin stories cuz diz wiz so great it left me speechless... well maybe not speechless since I wrote all diz but hopefully u get ma point:) any way keep it up cuz u just earned urself n admierer:D
SilverSeas chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aww, that first chapter is so sad, I nearly cried. Poor Buttercup! And Blossom's a bitch
xxskyWriterxx chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
I love this Buttercup story; great job.
a3256 chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
This is the best story anyone has written about powerpuff girls ever and the fact that buttercup is my favorite character is so joyful and I mostly see that I am like her , a little . By the fact of dressing boyish and having short hair , this is a big similarity with buttercup but I am the only child in our family and mostly I would act cold a dark and sometimes tough for some time before cooling down with my classmates , especially the one's who are "out of control" with clothes and celebrities and would tease any girl who is just being simple for no reason .Please keep this to yourself I am just a new member of this site and I haven't made a story yet . . . still waiting for my mom to say yes please don't share this to anyone else or remember the fact that I may kill you so bye . . . . :)
Red One1223 chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
THIS...WAS AWESOME...now I'm wondering if Blossom even knows about Jade at this point. It just seems like everyone else knows, but I just can't tell about Blossom...KEEP IT UP!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
200th REVIEW!

I got hooked on this story a while ago, and nowadays, I read it every 2 months as my dedication to Buttercup. I'm glad you put her in the spotlight, since she doesn't get much attention. I
anonymous kid chapter 15 . 8/20/2008
This is one of the best PPG fanfics I've ever read. What made it also unique was that it didn't have the somewhat annoying RRB/PPG plot as usual. u r an amazing writer and i will remember this story for a long time.
Sketrix chapter 15 . 7/4/2008
I think she should of come back as Buttercup
Butterfree chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
So Bubbles knows now, that's good )

Butterfree chapter 11 . 10/27/2006