Reviews for When Heros Fall
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
very very very nice episode tag to Castle :)) I love seeing this side of Rick!
corlando chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I just found this story and it's such a great addition to the episode. I love how you elaborated on Rick's self doubt and then how Kate corrected him about who he really is. Her joke at the end and his response was perfect and completely in character. Great job.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
cute little tag to The Final Nile. Nicely done. all the characters are spot on! you really understand Kate and Castle.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Best Post-The Final Nail story I've ever read too! MAN! You're good!

I loved this. I thought it was very in character and followed the tone of the episode incredibly well. I loved the end.

This was great. Thank you!

Emma
Castletasmic chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
You are a fantastic writer. You encourage people in so many great ways. Thank you and I wish you nothing but best of all! :)
eLynda chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Very nice! If only this was how it played out; I agree, the writers cut it of too soon. Thanks for giving us this great ending!
eyrianone chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Awesome additional piece to a fine episode. And Beckett is totally right here - she understands him as well as he understands her - which is of course why they are so completely perfect for each other.

This was a great read - thank you for posting.
Spirit1361 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
That is what I was looking for at the end of the episode...Thank You for writing it so eloquently.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Great story! Love it how she always manages to make him feel better! :D