Reviews for Partners in Crime
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Oh, good grief, are you trying to make me cry? That last line ... ' a thought crossed his mind that Donna had been the most important person in the whole universe to him too.'
Aggghhhh! I guess I need tissues handy when I'm reading your Doctor/Donna fics.
IlsvernDime00 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Beautifully written. A pleasure to read, very in character. I could imagine them thinking just the same things. Well done!

Dime
qmqbewb chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
zhF5DL a href" /"efjtpvtkgrij/a, [ /]bkouqnqxfckc[/url], [ /]rsvgxgbqinya[/link], /
Lindelas chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Aw! This so beautifully describes their friendship!
Princess Antanasia the Vampire chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
simply beautiful
domina tempore chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I absolutely love this.

Oh! what a perfect explanation of the Doctor and Donna. They were the very best of friends, and they were brilliant, and they adored each other; and you've laid it all out for us in writing. They never judged each other, they never looked down on each other for what they were; there was a pure, brilliant understanding between the two of them. Perfect.

(also, the feel/wording of this fic was beautiful. "She often wondered just how he did this, day after day, year after year. She always watched him rise up like a phoenix, the ashes of defeat still clinging to his wings. Even in loss, he was still the Doctor." Love it.)

I have to say, this bit made me think. "So he wove a story for Sylvia and Wilf, of planets and billions of people who would be singing songs of Donna Noble for generations. Brilliant Donna Noble, who would always be more than just a temp from Chiswick. She was the most important woman in the whole, wide universe." I don't know if you intended this or not, but for some reason, this made me wonder how many people actually *knew* who it was who saved them, and how much of that the Doctor did just make up. I don't know. Now I want to write fic about it, sort of.

Anyways, this was wonderful. Definitely a favorite.
SPACER8000 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Amazing! A very in-depth story.
mericat chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Beautiful exposition of what Donna and the Doctor mean to each other. I felt so cheated when he wiped her mind...
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
WHYYYYYY! Angst!

You couldn't have written a lovely little AU ending for us? :(

But it was such a lovely, deep examination of one of the best Doctor/companion dynamics we've ever seen that I really don't care. Force Eric to read it, maybe he'll admit that Donna's awesome then (how he can deny it utterly escapes me...)