Reviews for Trickster Mage
MaiWishes chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Hurri chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Loved this story!

Very well written, and funny too! xD

I liked how it was from Cullen's point of view, rather than Surana's
Munz chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Aw. I loved this story. It's cute and funny. I especially loved the fact that you had Surana and Jowan be such pranksters. Cullen is just too cute here.
lisakodysam chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Oh yes! Hooray for Eve for sticking up for Cullen! And it serves Ewan right for perving through her smalls! And the Rashvine on Greagoir's blankets! XD

Lovely to see them both reach an understanding and decide to be friends, although my heart still ached at what was unsaid between them; what could never be.

This was a lovely, sweet and funny story. Thank you for sharing!
lisakodysam chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
LOL, I want to give Cullen a hug, too! You have his character down to a tee, there, and I must admit to feeling a little anger towards Eve at first, as I felt she was manipulating him, but her reaction to his rejection seemed genuine and heartfelt.

Loved the idea of the hole in the wall, it seems perfectly plausible; after all, vows or not, men are men and they still have urges ;-) And I loved that Cullen copped a crafty peek!

Poor Cullen at the end, hoping that Eve had tricked him so that he could harden himself and distance himself from her, but deep down I think he knew that wasn't the case. And now I have a feeling he's going to be in trouble...:-(
Sasse1892 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Ouch. (winces). Poor Eve. I adore Cullen and love reading stories about him - I've gone through most of the ones involving him and I like this one as well - I'm looking forward to Part 2. :)