Reviews for Wings of Frontier
skie89 chapter 14 . 8/8
Heya. I recently relocated this story and was reminded of how much I liked this little odd ball. I am not too clear n the Macross Frontier Franchise but I have come to appreciate the characters as you describe them. I was just curious if you ever intended to finish it, if so good luck on keeping your bunnies in line.
saitofan chapter 14 . 6/7
I really enjoyed this story and I hope it will someday be updated. I for one will be waiting :)
shintablack chapter 14 . 4/14
please update soon! _
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 1/24
nice
Parks98 chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
I am curious about ORT, I mean this is the future so I would think they would discover a 40 meter tall silver spider looking alien that can kill just about anything
404 Error chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
Kotomine 'The God' Shirou, the reason he did not win at sniping is his cover. Also, he is better using a bow than a gun.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
Hopefully you're alright man and continue this story.
Kotomine 'The God' Shirou chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
How could Shirou lost Mikhail when it come to long range weapon? Shirou is one of the most accurate when it came to long range weapon. He never miss his arrow at the target even once and he only miss it because he aim to miss. As Archer he could shot accurately at 4KM away without trouble. In another parallel (Fate/Extra), he was a sniper and good one at that before he became Archer.

Now tell me, How is that possible?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
Dude, you still alive?
Rydan fall chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
So, this story dead, your muse on a vacation or real live being a bitch?
I so hope it aint the first option, that would be a shame.

Shirou can scan, trace, use rune magic, use objects their memories of being used and other things those users had on them and he can do alteration.
The last is the most useful in terms of uses.
It would let him turn charcoal into diamond, a broken glass back into a unbroken glass, a sword that's being forged into a sword out of legends, ect, ect.
Would also let him deal with that flaw in his fighter its frame.
Do suggest he offers some suggestions for upgrades to his new bird, to be done during construction, might even let them find that frame flaw by structural analyze the changes done to the frame.
Like better engines, better control, new weapons and such stuff.
Hell, Shirou might even own a copy of the blueprints of the VF-19 variant that only Earth may own.

If you watch the final attack clip were all those SMS SDFs fire on the Hive-SDF, notice it jumps out just before the shots could connect?
Yes, they made it out alright, save & sound and free of mind.
Do hope you can let Shirou save that SDFN-(04 Gloval?) when that world explodes.
All it needs is a active powerplant and somebody using the emergency control helmet in engineering, in order to control the ship.

Look up the Gundam Seed unit, ZGMF-X11A Regenerate in its mobile armor mode?
Why?
Turn each leg into a SDF main canon beam.
Yes, a four beam reflex canon at max output or two reflex canons on a lower output setting.

But enough of that, when will you have Shirou practicing his magic a bit?
I would fined it strange if in all that time, he never made any improvements, compared to Archer.
I mean, the forging history of several weapons in his marble should give him plenty example of runic uses.
So that in and of its self could be a long term project of his.
Also, you really think Zel is dead?
Think again, I would not be surprised if he and a few other, suddenly appeared again, from the wood work.
Why bunker down, when you can switch dimensions?

As you can see, Shirou has enough options he could follow.
Like trying to make/recreate a runic encyclopedia, but this time a digital one, with a effect calculator added to it.
Recrafting/Reforging some long gone weapons that will give him quite a boost.
Figuring out how to create a subspace pocket, so he can store stuff in it.
Finally, getting some real body armor for protection.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
Ahh I miss this story, read it a few times the past couple of years... it's the only decent Frontier FF on the site, and the best out of all the Robotech FF.

Going back to this really gets me hyped for more Frontier fics, but it's a forgotten anime now :\

Just wanted to give an appreciative bump.(first review since using the site in like 2012 too)
The Earthdragon chapter 14 . 3/17/2015
I think I've reread this story a dozen times by now. Please comeback to this amazing fic.
TimothyLin chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
Thanks for the chapter! I hope the focus will stay mostly on Shirou since having an Alto POV would be redundant!
TimothyLin chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Interesting start, I wonder if Shirou's ageless being has got to do with Avalon. And from snippets of lines seems maybe he resembles Archer/EMIYA, I'm honestly surprised his VF wasn't renamed Archer by himself.

Thanks for the chapter and the hardwork!
guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Too bad it seems that this was abandoned. The author hasn't posted anything since this last update, and its been a year.