Reviews for The Legend of Spyro Eternal Mates
Mikey Kudo chapter 18 . 2/15
Please Complete the Story
Ralmon chapter 4 . 2/8
After reading up to this, I kinda think that you are posting your drafty outline. It is littered with storytelling shorthand and spelling mistakes (Igntius, Conviexty, enpower).

I can see that this have potential but it really need more work, more filling it up and making the story flow more smoother.

Also this sound awkward:

"...let me introduce you to my girlfriend, Sapphire the Dragoness."

You should have not included the Dragoness. It is clear that Sapphire is a female dragon because of the word 'girlfriend' preceding. It would even be much better if you describe her which would have given us a much better picture of her.

Up to this point, I can't really seriously consider this a proper story. You don't even seem to revise and edit this which is a necessary part of writing.
granty619 chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
Uh I think you put the chapter in the wrong story
Shadow chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
RIP HIS HEAD OF FOR ME SPYRO!
Dream Guardian King Allen chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
That was terrible killing innocent children like that, unleash the power of the internet!
OrihimePony21 chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
Aw noo...
HolyCross9 chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
How sickening for Darkness to done something like that. I hope Spyro and Shadow destroy him as punishment.
CORRUPTION chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
I WOULD LIKE TO VOLENTEER TO PUT THIS MOTHER FUCKER OUT OF HIS MISERY!
OrihimePony21 chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
Love the stories please keep them coming!
Opal chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
PLEASE continue
Gym chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
Great so far but your making spyro and cynder seem weeker then everyone els I'm sure you'll make a great ending for the duo thanks for taking your time to read this
nina.barnes.5492 chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
I love this so far Shadow's pats was hard one, but he deserves another chance.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
good make up
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
nice cliffhangers lead to good stuff
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
nice chapter but to obivious