Reviews for You are the best thing that happened to me :
AngelKitty27 chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
I LOVED IT! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Blood RoseMK chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
is it MxN or MxY
Foolio chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
... Am I the onl one who liked the kissing scenes...?
British lady chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Well, that was absolutely lovely. Delightful work, deary, keep it up! Btw I would gladly appreciate it if u read this in a British accent. Anyways, I am appalled by how good this is! One of the best on the inter webs! Kisses
Nya Nya kitty chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Great manga
Keep it up! Please don't end it quickly!:3:3
Luna Charmcaster chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
I loved it but i also agree that I would vomt if I hear that luna is with natsume ;3
when read this for some reason I want mikan with yoichi its so confusing but I like it.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
loved it but I agree I wuld also vomit if luna was with natsume
LILLY chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
WRITE MORE PLEASEEEEEEEA!
A-DiDDy101 chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
This story is so AWESOME! Although I must say I feel realy bad for Youichi because I know he likes Mikan but she to dence to relise it and also she doesn't relise that she likes Natsume yet. Unless you're going to make her end up with Youichi (mentally disturbed right now). Thats fine to. I just really want to know what happend.
x5xaquamarinex5x chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
i love gakuen alice! :)
AmethystScientist chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
Nice! i found it very apealiong when i saw that you had posted this on my birthday~! Very sweet and nice story~! Please update soon~! )
xXPaintingRealityXx chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
cute! :)
Sins of Paradise chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
Love it!
xXPaintingRealityXx chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
haha! it's absolutely fine! :P

good job on this chappie. it was great! :)

update soon, ne? i'll be looking forward to it. :D
nightrain12345 chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT mikan is kinda like a slut! omg! if she were luna in this story everyone would be hating on her, it's only cuz she's mikan we tolerate her... wtf she's totally playing youichi, that sucks :( i'd totally go for him over nat, he is SO hot in here and thoughtful i don't get why she kisses natsume when doesn't even really like him yet, and kisses youichi for reallyyyy long when she already just kissed nat. aurghhh :( i like RXH though, ruka seems really sexy in here X]]]
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »