Reviews for The Simplicity of Coffee
bountypeaches chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Really liked it! Hannah's rejection just brought back all the pain of Brennan's rejection that he hadn't dealt with. He had used Hannah as a wall to avoid facing his pain. Hannah's departure just brought it all back to the surface. It was always about Brennan and S6 was about Booth's refusal to come to grips with that.

Of note, I don't think Booth truly loved Hannah. I think he did and said a lot to convince himself of it but he wouldn't have been so angry with Brennan at the bar if it was real. He needed Hannah more than he loved her. As Sweets said in S4 about rebounds, "need can be confused for love and fantasy can convince us what we are feeling is love". I think that was part of his anger at himself that he had to deal with.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Very nice. It gives a glimpse of the next day which we hardly ever see on TV.
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Amazing!

The end of Daredevil is my favorite. So full of hurt, love, and a redeeming hope.

So lovely, my dear!
marple chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Very good. As usual from you a joy to read. Thank you for sharing.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
great shot. coffee can lead to so many possibilities. look forward to more soon
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hi there,

I absolutely loved this one...You always write these two so well! Glad that she did not let him go feeling the way he did...that simple kiss on his forehead and her reassuring words to him made all the difference...He (they) had hope!

Ger
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was amazing! Great job...I loved it very much. (:
hrhdana chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
i think her saying no means she wants more that urge satisfying sex...
devoted2clois chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I have three words for you 'please, please continue!' ...it was so freaking amazing! you must continue...do you want me to beg?

Jess.
my-completeness chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Awww great stuff!
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
"Tonight, Booth. It can't happen tonight"- that did me in!

I loved it!
Jev chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Loved it :D
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was a really wonderful story. You packed so much in so efficiently. It made for really enjoyable reading!
CSINaomi chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Smile. Nicely done.

-Naomi
Eyrianone chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Perfect, every single precious line of it.

Thank you for posting.