Reviews for Shuffle! Soul searching and new beginnings!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
This is my favourite anime and I've been searching for a Sia X Keade story and this ones amazing! Please please pleaseeeeeee update soon! Maybe put in some of the other characters also!
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Nice fic. The story is interesting and the characters are well thought out.
Qwas chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Love the fic. Please write some more and can you probably include some of the other Shuffle! characters? Awesome plot by the way.
tsukune.aono.9843 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
will there be more chapters?
Nessa671 chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Please update soon.
LilNin chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
This is a really great story so far. Please update it soon. -pokes-
TodayParade chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Dang this story is good! Make sure you update soon. (poke's author in shoulder)
amusedcory chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
i just finished this series a few days ago and i loved how it ended with rin and asa and everyone else but i really liked how it ended with sia and kaede kissing during the credits. i thought it would make a good story and i find you here writing one. i really hope that you continue working on this piece, sure not the most amount of people may read it but still those who liked the show will and all of them, including myself will really appriciate if you kept on writing it.
RottenWonderland chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Please update I really love this story! :)
U know it chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I think this story would have great potential if you would... Err... Not to be rude... UPDATE IT! This is really the only cou
OtakuLeader chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh this is a really great story you have thus far! Why haven't you updated it yet? I won't be able to get this story out of my mind now! XD I saw no grammatical errors and the way you portrayed the characters was done extremely well. Completely believable! I've been dying to find SiaXKaede works from doujin to fanart and then stumbled across this story and I'm so happy! Please update as soon as you can! I can only imagine what will happen between them on their journey in town. I can't wait! XD Good luck to future chapters! Check mine out too if you get the chance/know the anime they're from. Thanks for sharing such a good story with me. O.L. 3:56PM 7/8/11
King of Danes chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Interesting read so far, look forward to reading more, keep going :)
rika chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh! A siaxkaeda fic! I sooooo wanted to read and write one. Thank you, I hope you continue soon.