Reviews for Never Alone
MORE. O_- I LOVE THIS.
Chaotic Demon chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
That was good!
Loyal Miaka and Tamahome fan chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Don't worry about the sap thing. Majority of people still likes romance. Too bad that only a few of them comes here in , if they only will come here,many authors would have many reviews whose storyline has something to do with , I am really a Miaka and Tamahome fan but I still read story that involves alternate pairings provided they feature my fave Miaka.
amiboshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
I really liked 'Never alone'. If you continue it, that would be awsome, but if you don't, I just wanted to say that I like!

Adriana
cYndi chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
IM A FAN OF ALL YOUR TASUKIxMIAKA STORIES. You write the best ones! Please email me, once you've wrote more. Keep kickin ass with those stories!
SpiritAnimal chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
That was soooo great! I feel like crying it was so sweet! I loved it! I'm a HUGE Miaka/Tasuki advocate and such . That was beautiful. i love 'What if" stories. and this one was so emotionally charged. Um...ok it's really late and stuff so I'm rambling. Ok...That's all! Oh btw...I would love for you to add another chapter when you're able!
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Wai! Wai!

What a terrific idea for a fic! Of course you know I love Tasuki and Miaka as a couple, but I never would have thought of writing this scene through his eyes! You wrote it completely in character...you captured his gruff tenderness perfectly!

I especially approved of the fact that you had Tasuki stay with Miaka instead of going after Nakago...most people would write him going off the deep end, but if you go by the TV series, you nailed his character to perfection. He was beating the stuffing out of Tamahome...until Miaka begged him to quit fighting. Did he ignore her? No! He stopped...and then got beaten to a bloody pulp...**sniffles**

Anyway, great job, I hope you'll continue with this fic- and with writing Tasuki and Miaka. ~_

Kitty(Lynne) :D
The Spatula Chick chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Awwwww...I JUST watched that episode like 10 minutes ago! (talk about wierd) I think I like your way better, only I think that Tasuki should have me, but...Oh, I am confused. As for another chapter, that would make it really wierd and not as happy...but whatever. Very good, I liked.
Shinobu1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
*begs* could you PLEASE write another chapter? I'm falling in love with your tas/miaka fics
Lanen chapter 1 . 3/26/2002