Reviews for Monsters Within
KeepDreaming'xo chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Amazing:) I love your cross over of young dracula and becoming human as well:)
CrazyLlama chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Love it.

555emms chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I LOVE THIS!

It's the first one I read on Fan Fiction.

With much love from the BcH blog,

EMILY! :)
BcHFan chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
LOVE IT! You've got the character down to a 'T'. (Except in the first/second ep. Christa said that Mr. Roe wasn't a sixth form teacher) Well Done!
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow. Brilliant story.

Liked how you captured the essence of both characters.

Liked their flirtation and banter and how they can in a sense relate to what each other is going through which i think you showed especially with the last line.

Had me laughing during Adam's bit, when they were discussing Dracula and their preconceptions of vampires.

Anyway, brilliant story. Was definitely glad it was the first Becoming Human fic I've read.
NinjaJellehBean chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
From the being human blog :)

Its really good, you ever heard of a site called wattpad? ( .com) you upload stories chapter by chapter and they get votes reads and comments by other users. If you sign up, let me know :)
iBounced BELIEVE ME chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Awww! this is awesome.

I lul'd at the rough bit. :3
SironaFlett .o.x.o chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
WOW!

I love this. I really do! The conversation between Christa and Adam is superb! I love the flirtation between the characters even though nothing may not ever happen. Good work. Thanks!

Sirona Flett o.x.o
Galadhwen11 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is really well written especially the 'Adam' part with them discussing Dracula in English Lit, I could totally picture the whole scene. Great Stuff.
AmyLisa chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
WAH HEEY! I've been waiting for a good becomming human fanfic ;D

you write them so well too! love it! *fangirl squeel*
RomanaOne-FAN chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Heehee. Brilliant!
ciaza chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I love it, I love it, I love it! :D Especially the Adam part.